What Club/Range do you belong to?

Taunton Rifle & Pistol Club Great bunch of guys and gals , two new state of the art indoor ranges, great outdoor ranges and trap. 300 yard range however you have to qualify with range officer to shoot there. Two 100 yard ranges and two 50 yard ranges all a short ride from the clubhouse.

Harvard... Everything I need in a club. Archery, indoor for 22 and handgun, lots of outdoor choices for handgun, rifle, shotgun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have been a member of the Hopkinton Sportsmen's for about 18 years now and I currently serve as the Executive Officer of the club. Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association: Home
We have a 100/200 yard rifle range, 5 pistol pits with permanent steel targets set up, stocked pond, 24x7 indoor range, 2 fully lit skeet and 1 trap fields.

I have also been a member of Singletary Rod and gun in Oxford for several years. Singletary Rod & Gun Club

Completed my new member orientation and walk through at HSA today. Had to work or I would have tested the outdoor ranges today. Can't wait to test out the GP100!

Had the new member orientation today at Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association. I has a blast shooting the steel dueling tree and plate racks. HSA is a very nice place !

Added Mass Rifle Association to my list of memberships.

Current membership includes MRA, HSC, & HHRG.

Current member at MRA...will be taking a look at Harvard, Andover or Reading, I will be needing an sponsor, anyone up to meet over dinner or drinks?

Riverside Gun Club in Hudson, MA, in fact I will be paying my annual dues tomorrow night for another year of fun! Great club, especially for trap & skeet!

Current member at MRA...will be taking a look at Harvard, Andover or Reading, I will be needing an sponsor, anyone up to meet over dinner or drinks?

If you end up looking at Harvard I would meet you at MRA to make it easy, go shooting and maybe a drink afterwards.
I request anybody I sponsor make a donation to COMM2A or GOAL to help with the good fight. If you need the help feel free to reach out.

Back
Top Bottom