What color furniture for AR?

Decided with prices now crazy high for accessories that it's time to start getting Magpul furniture to put on my stuff. They offer color options beyond just black. FDE is pretty common, OD Green is also an option, and sometimes grey and plum are too.

What color would you recommend or should everything just stay black?

In furniture, I'm partial to a muted tone but in an interesting pattern. Like paisley swirls. A nice loose-weave heavy knit looks good too. Leather is never a bad option.

I tend to keep the plastics, or small parts, black. Larger components depends on what I feel like (since I can Cerakote my stuff here). While I could color the plastics too, it's just not worth the effort IMO.
Plus, black goes with everything.

Color blind. I can't see most purples. Only the deep deep deep BRIGHT red ones - like Magenta. You get too blue and it's blue to me. You get too dark and it's brown. :(

Decided with prices now crazy high for accessories that it's time to start getting Magpul furniture to put on my stuff. They offer color options beyond just black. FDE is pretty common, OD Green is also an option, and sometimes grey and plum are too.

What color would you recommend or should everything just stay black?
I hear plum makes an AR shoot much more accurate.

Here's the thing. You really need one in each basic color, and then something "out there" for those times when you are feeling frisky. You don't want to use the same color every day, and you certainly don't want to show up at the range with the same color as the guy in the next bay. I mean OMG.

But seriously, I've got FDE, OD green, and some blacks (sorry, Blacks). My fav is the green but then I built it myself so I have to like it.

Back
Top Bottom