what did ya buy?

shootback

NES Member
I went to the Big E gun show on Saturday. The place was packed! I found a bunch of great stuff, 4 US GI M14 Mags, a G23 hi cap new in package, a G26 Hi cap new in the package, A good condition leather sling for my M1A, and a six shot extention tube for my Rem 870. That and a half pound of beef jerky rounded out my trip. What did you pick up?

Way to far for me to take the trip but I am jealous, what did you pay for the extension tube and who was the manufacturer if you don't mind me asking.

I'm not sure who the manufacturer is. I got ot for $30 bucks and in the box was also a replacment forend and a new bolt carrier as well as the extention.

i bought a nice range bag for $49. that was it. i wanted a shotgun but the only guys who had the one i wanted were $100 higher than FS has it on their site for. i went sunday and saw no preban 30 rounders for my ar. nothing good for me... glad to hear someone did ok but i am starting to lose interest in these shows. $10 to get in, $5 to park, $30 in gas to get there and the prices are higher than web and stores... i suppose i dont mind when the weather sux but now that its getting nicer out i'd rather try and enjoy the outside..

Last edited:
I picked up a magpul ctr stock, dpms 6 pos. buffer tube, hogue grip and a few assorted brushes for $110. Saved my admission +. I forgot all about the jerky!

We stopped doing the Springfield show because it was too expensive and the intererst just wasn't there. A lot of the people for that show are from CT and such, so we have to find a CT dealer to walk the gun over, they still have to do the CT call as well as NICS and then pick it up from the CT Dealer. So most people just say forget it.

I'm suprise to hear that it was packed as usually they have half of the place ropped off and empty.

I got a new in box savage 114 in 270 win. I got it for a steal. Deffinetly worth going for me since i live around the corner. Also got 100 rounds of new brass for the new gun. Brass prices were pretty good. I think I paid $ 42 for 100 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom