2 touchscreen laptops
1 regular laptop
3 50" tv's
4 7" tablets
1 tv mount
7 vtech toys for my son for xmas
a purse for my mom for xmas
pots and pan set
umm.....idk what else but i finished all my xmas shopping except 1....the fiance. havnt got her yet

Not a thing.....but my babysitter's daughter told my wife she went to the auburn mall with her friends, went to the food court and watch the psychopaths horde the stores.

975 rounds of federal 22, 50 rounds of Magtech 44 mag, and 100 rounds of PPU 7.62x25 ammo between Bass Pro online and Cabela's online.

While not a Black Friday deal, I picked up a Cyber Monday deal on a PSA upper. I wanted a new 16" upper with rails, and no body had anything affordable, until today.

2 touchscreen laptops
1 regular laptop
3 50" tv's
4 7" tablets
1 tv mount
7 vtech toys for my son for xmas
a purse for my mom for xmas
pots and pan set
umm.....idk what else but i finished all my xmas shopping except 1....the fiance. havnt got her yet

How old are you, and are you interested in adopting a 25 year old? I can do dishes.

Didnt really see too much on "Cyber Monday" worth picking up... BUT made a killing on Black Friday (kind of)

-Vortex Crossfire 2-7X32 with Burris PEPR mount for $149.00 (For my Spikes 300 BLK).
-Troy FDE BUIS (set) (not micro) for $160.00
-1000 rnds of Federal LE 230gr .45 Hollow Points (white box) for $400.00 with free shipping
-3 boxes of Federal GMM 168gr .308 for $17/box
-MidwayUSA sniper drag bag for $50.00
-420 rnds of Federal 62gr green tip 5.56 in ammo can for $150.00 with free shipping

My fiance wants to know what to get me for Christmas...after this weekend, I feel guilty and say, "Nothing dear, I dont need anything!" [dance]

Bushmaster Upper and Lower Receivers from Brownells for $49 each......

I almost pulled the trigger on this deal- heck, it has been going on for the past few weeks- staring me in the face whenever I go on Brownells. However, I need another AR like I need a hole in my head. I could, however, live vicariously through you... What does the build sheet for your AR look like?

I almost pulled the trigger on this deal- heck, it has been going on for the past few weeks- staring me in the face whenever I go on Brownells. However, I need another AR like I need a hole in my head. I could, however, live vicariously through you... What does the build sheet for your AR look like?
i also ordered 2 lowers. Don't need them but figured what the Hay

I have a Bushmaster Carbon 15 and I'm gonna use my new $49 Brownells Upper and Lower to make it 'aluminum' rather than plastic....

I'll either sell the plastic upper/lower or make something superlight in the future.....

Back
Top Bottom