• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you buy on Black Friday?

That's what they call it! Actually, DD donuts are just barely better than you can buy in the supermarket. They used to be the best around but not since the Indian invasion!

if you buy DD coffee beans and make the coffee at home it's actually great. some how the franchises have managed to literally f up a cup a coffee by either not changing the grounds or letting it sit on the hot plate too long.

Just came back from Whole Foods with their "Coffee Shop" style ground beans, which mimics the old dunks coffee. It's like $5.30 a pound, which is a good price these days. Give it a try.

Also, I've been watching the Amazon deals and they're not as great as they used to be. I did bite on one of these Swiss tools, which the limited deal price was $6. Another toy for me for xmass!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AY2WLU/ref=pe_385040_127541860_TE_dp_2

Last edited:
Also, I've been watching the Amazon deals and they're not as great as they used to be. I did bite on one of these Swiss tools, which the limited deal price was $6. Another toy for me for xmass!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AY2WLU/ref=pe_385040_127541860_TE_dp_2

The wife and I have been watching the Amazon deals, too. Most of them aren't that great, but there have been enough good ones that we've got Christmas done for most of the family and for each other. We both got the Goal zero backpack charging kits in the lightning deal earlier.

Primary Arms is great though, isn't it? That's where I got the Raptor charging handle for "way too much" instead of "prohibitively expensive."

I also just got three different classes at Mass Firearms School. Concealed Carry I, Judgmental Tactics, and Responding to an Active Shooter. Someone please lock me in a cell for the rest of the weekend.

Primary Arms is great though, isn't it? That's where I got the Raptor charging handle for "way too much" instead of "prohibitively expensive."

I also just got three different classes at Mass Firearms School. Concealed Carry I, Judgmental Tactics, and Responding to an Active Shooter. Someone please lock me in a cell for the rest of the weekend.

Their sale prices were hard to beat.

Headed up to Hooksett to the big three stores.

New spotting scope, 22 ammo(no shortage up there)
Reloading supplies, muzzleloader bullets, and a few other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt buy shit, even tried small business sat shopping today..... nothing I wanted or needed at a price I wanted to pay......so me and the daughter got smoothies. ahh nice sat there and people watched for a while....

Headed up to Hooksett to the big three stores.

New spotting scope, 22 ammo(no shortage up there)

Mark, do you get the impression Rileys and Shooters (who's the 3rd, Collectable?) will still have a lot of .22 Monday?

to the OP, got a BCM 14.5" Lightweight BFH Upper w/ 13" keymod rail and BCM mod 1 welded on. And some tactical pants to go with it.

Got some warm underwear for my son, ski boots and ski jacket.
For me I got a warm hat and warns gloves but I need to go back to buy same again.

A stranger approached me telling me how cool he was. I felt that he indeed was cold and in need so I gave him the hat and gloves. Oh well, let hope the best ...

Reds

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

Bought 2 MFS gift certificates for Armed Defense in the Home, one for me and one for a friend.

Also bought the whole Breaking Bad series for when I'm done with business school in a few weeks.

M&P 9 carry and range kit came with an extra mag for free $499
bought another mag for the new 9mm makes 5 total $30
350 rounds blazer brass $80
a wheeler hammer and punch set $15
300 rounds of federal RTP $60
fleece jacket for $10
APEX kit with poly trigger for the new 9mm $110
backwoods custom coatings is having a sale. one color slide cerakote for $34 sending the new 9mm out on tuesday

my wife then shut me off.......[thinking]

oh and other then the 9mm and ammo, most of everything was purchased at amazon via the Comm2a amazon link....[grin]

Last edited:
A few boxes of ammo (12 gauge slugs, .38, .22), some miscellaneous hunting stuff for my first deer season, and a new Ruger 22/45 at my LGS.

M&P 9 carry and range kit came with an extra mag for free $499
bought another mag for the new 9mm makes 5 total $30
350 rounds blazer brass $80
a wheeler hammer and punch set $15
300 rounds of federal RTP $60
fleece jacket for $10
APEX kit with poly trigger for the new 9mm $110
backwoods custom coatings is having a sale. one color slide cerakote for $34 sending the new 9mm out on tuesday

my wife then shut me off.......[thinking]

oh and other then the 9mm and ammo, most of everything was purchased at amazon via the Comm2a amazon link....[grin]

How'd you get the 9mm that cheap, was it the Amex $10 off at FS? I was gonna do that but was too busy Sat.

I've never seen a single F150 that's better than an F250. Do you run the baja alot which necessitates the Raptor? [rofl]

yeah its a 250, traded the 150 in, i am always towing, mostly the horse trailer which the 150 tows fine, but it struggles with my 26 foot lightweight jayflight camper.

Back
Top Bottom