• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you buy on Black Friday?

Fs doesn't take amex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The businesses had to be listed on that Amex website or it was a no-go AND you had to have registered your Amex card with Amex online prior to using it. I did make the rounds yesterday and got credit for 3 listed places (Ace Hardware and two food places). Amex sent confirming Emails almost immediately. I didn't notice any gun shops on the lists and I had checked Framingham and Natick areas.

Fs doesn't take amex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks - glad I didn't drive over then. But I guess the 350 rd box was $80 due to 10% BF discount already.

I only use AMEX for cashback deals, like $15 back when you spend $75 at Amazon, that kind of thing.

- - - Updated - - -

The businesses had to be listed on that Amex website or it was a no-go AND you had to have registered your Amex card with Amex online prior to using it. I did make the rounds yesterday and got credit for 3 listed places (Ace Hardware and two food places). Amex sent confirming Emails almost immediately. I didn't notice any gun shops on the lists and I had checked Framingham and Natick areas.

Four Seasons, Northeast Arms, North Shore Firearms, Collectors, were all on the list, but at least 2 of them don't take AMEX so I guess the list isn't reliable.

Four Seasons, Northeast Arms, North Shore Firearms, Collectors, were all on the list, but at least 2 of them don't take AMEX so I guess the list isn't reliable.

Interesting! I found 2 places listed that have been out of business! Mill Store which closed a few months ago and Christo's Restaurant which closed a year ago!

Ha! I bought some girly stuff too; brow liner, hairspray, lipstick, nail polish, pjs, and one of them there fancy boulder holders. :)
76baea5d7db86cec39a210bb0b282ce9.jpg

:D

I'm probably in the minority. I actually bought nothing, save gifts for my parents (Trader Joe's gift card) for the Thanksgiving holiday and I'll be getting them more for Christmas and then their birthdays....and I'll need to start buying some clothes, shoes and a winter coat for myself, so no gun related items for a while.

Interesting! I found 2 places listed that have been out of business! Mill Store which closed a few months ago and Christo's Restaurant which closed a year ago!

LOL, that would be annoying.

So I went to North Shore Firearms, figured with $10 cash back on $10 purchase, I could find some ammo worth buying.

Negative. A box of 100 rounds of 9mm target brass was $38! Not a single thing worth buying. I think they jacked their prices for their Black Friday 10% off ammo deal, lol.

LOL, that would be annoying.

So I went to North Shore Firearms, figured with $10 cash back on $10 purchase, I could find some ammo worth buying.

Negative. A box of 100 rounds of 9mm target brass was $38! Not a single thing worth buying. I think they jacked their prices for their Black Friday 10% off ammo deal, lol.

up 20 down 10 retail at its finest. I didnt find anything worth buying. I am stocking up on some small AR parts from RRA with their 18% off

My Primary Arms order (one of two) got delivered today... The kicker? It's the latter of the two orders.. Shipped USPS First Class.
Yes.. my later order from PA, got delivered.. on a SUNDAY.

Go figure, my other PA Order is coming Wednesday. USPS must be in full swing for the holiday shipping increase.

Back
Top Bottom