• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you do to your firearm today.

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
Looking to start a new topic. I'm on a couple Jeep forums and they have the What did you do to you're Jeep today topic. Its cool because its all in one thread and it ranges from the smallest thing to big changes but if helps with ideas you may not have thought of or hey how did you do that. Just like the new acquisitions you can scroll through the pages and get ideas or help someone out or just see some cool DIY stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb idea.

I finished up some stippling on my Express Magnum. Really liking the foregrip and the stock helps with a good purchase when reloading. Its subtle and not noticeable from a distance

Last edited:
Looking to start a new topic. I'm on a couple Jeep forums and they have the What did you do to you're Jeep today topic. Its cool because its all in one thread and it ranges from the smallest thing to big changes but if helps with ideas you may not have thought of or hey how did you do that. Just like the new acquisitions you can scroll through the pages and get ideas or help someone out or just see some cool DIY stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb idea.

I finished up some stippling on my Express Magnum. Really liking the foregrip and the stock helps with a good purchase when reloading. Its subtle and not noticeable from a distance

Good thread idea, had one on a few of the Audi forums and it worked well for exactly what you described. Also, nice work with the stippling, the foregrip looks great.

I cleaned my new gen 4 G19 the monday. Also put on the medium beavertail, kind of a pita to get the pin back in. Hoping to shoot it saturday.

ydenaquj.jpg

Got ghe slide mostly fitted last night .

Ordered a new power steering pump and I'll be adjusting my steering column after hours tonight. Oops I thought I was in the "What did you do to your Mustang today" thread.

I put my 1911 in the safe when I got to work and put the S&W nickel plated, bobbed hammer M36 on the hip.
S&W.jpg

I swear that holster is now comprised of mostly my dead skin cells from being on my hip for so many hours.

Carry gun: Unholstered it, unloaded it, cleaned out the pocket fuzz, checked for function, reloaded, back into holster, back into pocket.

.22 Billseye pistol: checked it was unloaded, cleaned shmutz off of feed ramp, reloaded 6 magazines for the next match and locked her up.

improved my score with a fatter fro.t sight

Switched out my front sight on my service rifle. Went from. .05 to .072
I can now see the front sight again and my score shows it. Average is 427/500 today I shot a 463/500

Put my compact back in the safe and took my full size out for the day.

Took the proprietary rails off my Hipoint and installed a 16" picatinny. Now have to decide what optic is going on it.

Installed a Rock River two stage trigger in my new Spike's lower build. Picked up my Spike's upper, Yankee Hill brake and a couple other parts. Build is almost done, just waiting on Diamondhead delivery and BCM charging handle.

Got my tools from Toth yesterday and all my AK parts together and starting that build this week.

At least all this f****** snow has had one good side to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom