What did you do to your firearm today.

Back working on wood here.
This set of Brit l1a1 wood is coming along real nice, been saving this one for a while. Finally have a proper rifle to put it on.
The bottom tiger striped set is what I'll be using.
The top is Australian and will be saved for a future rifle.
LGans4Q.jpeg
jyFHoNc.jpeg

Came out great! Currently curing still.
In the process of stripping the old finish on the butt I noticed the top of the comb had broken off at somepoint and had been glued back on. Nicely done as I didn't even notice the crack till the finish was removed.
To be safe and prevent it from happening again, I thread some brass rod into it with some tight bond.
Won't be going anywhere now!
oKlXdz3.jpeg
43aAPBa.jpeg
CpJ7aVL.jpeg

Dabbed the flush brass with a sharpie and coated the stock with its final coat. Can't even tell. Still curing as well, will get s final picture of it all later.

I see, another fan of Super Lube 21030 synthetic grease. Good man!

I use that stuff on everything from guns, to door hinges, to automotive electrical connections (dielectric). I actually put it on anything that does not need a specialty grease. It is also food grade, so non-toxic, don't have to worry about my family’s exposure.

You triggered me to check and right now Amazon has tubes at the lowest price in over 6 months ($8.99). A tube goes a long way, and I have a couple, but I ordered another anyway.
www.amazon.com/Super-Lube-21030-Synthetic-Grease/dp/B000XBH9HI/

They also have two tubes for $16.94
www.amazon.com/Super-Lube-21030-Synthetic-Grease/dp/B07F19CJ85/

BTW I use their 92003 Silicone Lubricating Grease for under the belt of my treadmill.

🐯
I use on anything with a slide and on rifle bolts and lever action.Thanx for noticing 👍

Back
Top Bottom