• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What do I have?

Hello all, milsurps are not exactly in my wheelhouse so I'm reaching out for a little help IDing (or more importantly helping determine condition and value, as I'm an FFL and ultimately I try not to keep everything and will list at least some of them [laugh] ) a few rifles. Researching all of these and looking up the auctions etc is making my head spin. I've linked to galleries as there are a lot of pics for each. Any/all info and help is much appreciated, and please feel free to make corrections as I try to learn about every gun that comes through here.

First up is a 1943 Maltby No. 4 Mk1:

Springfield 1898, made in 1899?:

Springfield M1 Garand - parts seem to be "correct" for the receiver date/serial:

VZ52:

Argentine Mauser Cavalry Carbine - 1895 as best I can tell:

1943 Remington 03A3:

I really could not see any of the marks.
The enfield looks nice, cant tell id its s new stock ?
I like the Garand , cmp service grades are $750
1903a3 again I cant make out and details

IIRC, serial number 168,000 for a M98 Krag marks the split between 1898 and 1899. It does sit in a 1902 stock though. In any case, it still is an antique in MA.
t

IIRC, serial number 168,000 for a M98 Krag marks the split between 1898 and 1899. It does sit in a 1902 stock though. In any case, it still is an antique in MA.
t
Close, the cut-off date for an antique Krag is serial number 152,670. This one is just barely over the line but still MA antique.

Hello all, milsurps are not exactly in my wheelhouse so I'm reaching out for a little help IDing (or more importantly helping determine condition and value, as I'm an FFL and ultimately I try not to keep everything and will list at least some of them [laugh] ) a few rifles. Researching all of these and looking up the auctions etc is making my head spin. I've linked to galleries as there are a lot of pics for each. Any/all info and help is much appreciated, and please feel free to make corrections as I try to learn about every gun that comes through here.

First up is a 1943 Maltby No. 4 Mk1:

Springfield 1898, made in 1899?:

Springfield M1 Garand - parts seem to be "correct" for the receiver date/serial:

VZ52:

Argentine Mauser Cavalry Carbine - 1895 as best I can tell:

1943 Remington 03A3:
why not add 30%-50% or so to what you paid and list them?

Back
Top Bottom