What firearm of yours makes you most happy the 2'nd Amendment exists

Title pretty much says it all. My simple G19 and the peace of mind and community tied to it is all I need to appreciate one of most powerful liberties our country has to offer.

Of the entire collection I have, the one pistol that makes me happy is my battered, shiny metal holster-worn GenII G19, because I spend the most time with it, as it is my usual EDC.

It's part of my OCD daily 4TAPS when I walk out the door. Tap, keys, tap, phone, tap, Wallet, tap, G19.

Of the entire collection I have, the one pistol that makes me happy is my battered, shiny metal holster-worn GenII G19, because I spend the most time with it, as it is my usual EDC.

It's part of my OCD daily 4TAPS when I walk out the door. Tap, keys, tap, phone, tap, Wallet, tap, G19.

I like that routine. I feel you on the worn bit, you really appreciate something when you've put it through the paces and grind of life.

hand built AR carbine

Not one component of it is the same manufacturer. Anderson lower. Wilson upper. Rainier barrel. (edit) POF trigger. dpms parts. Ergo grip. MWI forend. Griffin comp. vortex sight. Magpul BUIS, stock & sling. brandy new NC-legal 30-round mags (fu MA) (pic shows older 20-rounder)
Oh, and it's accurate AF

20161121_083136.jpg

Last edited:
hand built AR carbine

Not one component of it is the same manufacturer. Anderson lower. Wilson upper. Rainier barrel. Geissele trigger. dpms parts. MWI forend. Griffin comp. vortex sight. Magpul BUIS, stock & sling. brandy new NC-legal 30-round mags (fu MA).

Oh, and it's accurate AF

I find that even a more costly or "rare" firearm just doesn't mean as much or make me enjoy as much as one I build or put my own touch on. Even if it shoots "better," I always go back to the ones that are truly mine.

I find that even a more costly or "rare" firearm just doesn't mean as much or make me enjoy as much as one I build or put my own touch on. Even if it shoots "better," I always go back to the ones that are truly mine.

Exactly. I love this gun because it's *exactly* what I wanted. I could have spent more but can't imagine I'd have a finer gun, and I wouldn't have had the fun of analyzing every choice, and piecing them all together.

You going to take the favorite responses in this thread and throw them in a hat for the next round of bans Maura? [devil2]

My grandfather's Remington model 9. It was the first gun my father fired as a kid, the first gun I fired when I was 7 and the first gun my son fired also at the age of 7. All grouse hunting in the woods of Massachusetts. I hope that one day my son will take his son and do the same.

Back
Top Bottom