• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what gun do i want next?

Get a Service Grade Garand from CMP. YOu can shoot that out to 600yds if you like and its an amazing piece of history.
I don't think the average shooter and a service grade M1 is a great choice for 600 yards... someday I will get my M1 build out to 600 yards..... theres a reason the M1 garands are now shot at 200 yards.[wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Iv had great luck with Hornady American gunner for accuracy. But iv been lucky with my 223 and can hit the steel 12x12 at 300 90% of the time with wolf and tula.

that's pretty darn good for wolf or tula......

That fill up and push the bullet in is a muzzle loader. For hunting deer in the state you can't use rifles archery, shotgun and muzzleloader are your only choices. I love my muzzleloader. Out too 200 yards I can hold 4" groups.

Personally a .40 is the hardest caliber handgun to shoot. Most are built on a 9mm platform so they have more snap to them. The only .40 I like to shoot is the HK Usp .40. That gun was actually built around the .40.

what rifle and load are you getting 2moa with ? very good for black powder [grin] I have a light load with the sabot and use 45cal cast 230 LRN bullets and surprise myself with sime nice 2" ish groups at 100yards

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 180889
Well it was her birthday. So I got her (lol) her gift today. Again from a great member from here.
one your way to a decent little start.....

Back
Top Bottom