What happened to Its Time?????

Well, gather round boys and girls.....It's time for a story [wink] (see what I did there?)

Anyways, all joking aside, I've heard "where has It's Time been??" "what are they doing??" Well here's a little bit of an update and some information that many of you might find useful.

When we started It's Time, it seemed the world was about to end, and we had these great ideas. HUGE ideas, we were going to conquer the world, then reality hit. Life caught up with us, and as this was a passion and not a job, it became a lot for a small group. Families and careers took a front seat again, and things got seemingly quiet on the prospect of legislation both nationally and locally. Fact of the matter, its time to get active again so, enough of the excuses, we need to get back at it, and we need your help.

We had a bunch of material printed, and created some downloadable content as well for you to print at home. Here are two very helpful and quick reference materials you can use to spread the word to gun owners and non gun owners alike:

It's Time 2A

Also fellow member PaulD put together a nice quick reference of whats on the table as far as legislation is concerned here in ma:

View attachment 2Arightsflyer-1.pdf

So onto the fancy materials we printed up. Here they are:

1d0477a3-023d-4a13-82fd-e9eea7eadb88_zps7efd8dbc.jpg

Nice right? We had thousands of nice business cards, posters, and some stickers made. Problem? cost of printing, which was really good, but still pricey and distributing them. It's made getting tons of this stuff out to the masses difficult. So we met with a lawyer, with our main intent to discuss how we could solicit donations to keep the printing going, and point blank we're not officially set up to accept wide spread donations, yet. What we can do is this. If you would like us to send you some posters and business cards and such to put up in your favorite gun shop, your range, or somewhere in your town (where legally acceptable [wink]), we will accept small donations, at the very least, a couple bucks for us to mail this stuff off to you, a passing of the hat if you will. Just know this, ANY DONATION YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE, AT THIS CURRENT TIME, IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Until we hash out what type of legal organization we are and legally what the IRS recognizes whether or not we are tax exempt. HOWEVER, according to our attorney, if we become tax exempt, donations will be retro actively deductible, and you will be notified as such.

What can you do? At the VERY LEAST, download and print the two files I've listed here, and go forth and promote. You are the activist, this is your liberty and in a time of tyranny afoot, you can no longer be passive. You can no longer sit back and wait for GOAL, or COMM2A, the NRA and others to do the fighting for you. You need to get loud and turn on the pressure. We saw how well this worked in Westford, and when the townspeople needed it the most, pro 2a supporters overwhelmed the gun grabbers, and got it removed. We need to continue this. One of the things we will work on this week is adding a submission page to our site so that those who catch wind of a discussion panel, sneaky town ordinances, meetings, hearings, anything, can notify us so we can email the folks on our list so as to show up in force and make our side heard. We need people to be the eyes and ears on the lowest levels of town government, and be the watchdogs, and let us know to rally the troops.

An important note that bears some heavy emphasis:

APRIL 3RD THE GOAL RALLY

We need to be there in the numbers, if not better, than we saw back in January. This is utterly important as it's a day the legislatures will be in session, its a mid week day, and it will show how serious we are. Save the excuses. Freedom has no excuses. If this is that important to you, and you truly want to keep the liberties you have, and perhaps win back some you've lost, than you need to start making the sacrifices needed to do so. I cannot emphasis enough how important it is for each and every one of us to start being involved in this. So go to the links below and let it be known that you will be there and your voice will be heard.

GOAL Rally on the Common April 3, 2013
Northeastshooters GOAL rally thread

Download this and print it out if you have the means to spread the word:

http://goal.org/images/GOAL-Rally-Flyer.jpg

If you absolutely cannot make this event, I also offer this to you:

Rally on the Lexington Battle Green

Northeastshooters Thread: Rally on the Green

To Donate: Again this is not tax deductible at the current moment, once it is we will notify you for your records

Paypal: [email protected] Be sure to include your address so I know who to mail materials to.

Feel free to let us know if you have ideas, gripes, or just regular old suggestion. It's Time is you, it's all of us.

Last edited:
Hey, it's about time!

You said you were going to get back to all of us, to return comments. Also, you mention something about "a lot for a small group". You had a lot of offers for help.

Glad to see something come out though. As I said before, what we need is COORDINATION. There are a bunch of rallies and other things going on, all independently and unknowing of each other.

Has anyone contacted MSC yet? Their big banquet is coming up REAL SOON!

Hey, it's about time!

You said you were going to get back to all of us, to return comments. Also, you mention something about "a lot for a small group". You had a lot of offers for help.

Glad to see something come out though. As I said before, what we need is COORDINATION. There are a bunch of rallies and other things going on, all independently and unknowing of each other.

Has anyone contacted MSC yet? Their big banquet is coming up REAL SOON!

This is very true. Coordination was our biggest enemy. We tried to do so much so fast, it crumbled pretty fast. Right now we're trying to get back to the root of it all which is giving everyone the tools and information they need to get out and be the activist.

There have been a lot of growing pains and learning of how to undertake all this. None of us have been activists or leaders of something like this before, it's all virgin territory for most all of us.

MSC?

Last edited:
Deb did it up right in Westford. I'd nominate her to put on some workshops on how to do this. I already gave you the venue.

MSC=Massachusetts Sportsman's Council

It is the granddaddy of all the clubs in MA, who all the Sportsman's Clubs in MA look to as a source of information. If you want "Fudds" on board, this is your path.

Massachusetts Sportsmen's Council

From the Office of the MSC~President

2012 Massachusetts Sportsmen's Council Annual Banquet Photos -

Massachusetts Sportsmen's Council - Events Calendar

Let me know what I can do. Hope to meet you at the rally

Also I second Deb.

Deb has been with us from the get go, however when things got really hot and heavy in her town, she needed to focus on her hometown, as we were still building. I plan on working with her and the other Westford Pro 2A people in hopes to bounce information, ideas, and tactics off one another. We're all in this together.

I'm fairly certain I had the entire transcript from the online meeting I did at the beginning, but I can't find it. Maybe I sent it to you and deleted it from my PC. Pasta should have it somewhere, if he was running that. There were a LOT of ideas buried in there.

Just don't let the MSC thing go by.

I'm fairly certain I had the entire transcript from the online meeting I did at the beginning, but I can't find it. Maybe I sent it to you and deleted it from my PC. Pasta should have it somewhere, if he was running that. There were a LOT of ideas buried in there.

Just don't let the MSC thing go by.

We've probably got it all. We have a laundry list of ideas. We're gonna start with getting materials out first. We will discuss this week and look into the best way to use MSC to our benefit.

I'd say they have hundreds of clubs, and of course, thousands of members. You need to talk to the directors of this group, and find out how you can arrange to have some speakers at the banquet.

Again, not much time left for this!

Use the power of the Internet, and the people willing to help you, to do this. I can't speak for your group, not like Deb or June 4th can speak. We need a way to reach out to the hunters and sportsmen and sportswomen if we want to turn them to our side, and to have impact at the statehouse.

Great work and as I said before, I'm happy to work with you guys. In fact, I'm off to the new gun shop in Tewksbury at lunch to see if they're ok with distributing flyers. I'll check if they're willing to hang a poster or two as well.

I went to New England Shooters Warehouse in Tewksbury and dropped off copies of the flyer. I liked the shop a lot. They have plenty of space to add inventory (when they can get some) and the guys behind the counter were good to talk to.

I also asked if they'd be willing to put up a poster and they were agreeable.

Life caught up with us, and as this was a passion and not a job, it became a lot for a small group. Families and careers took a front seat again, and things got seemingly quiet on the prospect of legislation both nationally and locally. Fact of the matter, its time to get active again so, enough of the excuses, we need to get back at it, and we need your help.

So playing the part of die hard patriot took a back seat the second things "got busy"? Interesting. Well at least now that you have time you can all sit in your living room drawing up plans like some DnD tournament. Until baseball season starts up again then things might need to be put on hold. [laugh]

Fake patriots. This is why I never took you seriously even in the beginning.

While you're printing up fliers and organizing unarmed protests, I will be training for the "go time" that doesn't involve a snack platter.

SR556, your family comes second?

Second to the rights and freedoms of hundreds of millions of people, and countless future US citizens? Might sound heartless, but yes. There aren't many things in life more important than self or family, but I can confidently say this is one of them. But that's what separates me from you. When the day comes, and believe me it IS coming, me and people like me will be the ones on the rooftops, while people like you hide in their homes, disarmed, because they do not want to leave their family.

If you cannot look at your family and know 100% that you could leave them behind for months or years while you are out fighting for our freedoms, you are not a patriot, you are just a citizen.

Deb has been with us from the get go, however when things got really hot and heavy in her town, she needed to focus on her hometown, as we were still building. I plan on working with her and the other Westford Pro 2A people in hopes to bounce information, ideas, and tactics off one another. We're all in this together.

When Westford came up I had to deal with that. I was also the one sending out newsletters for It's Time and couldn't handle both responsibilities. Though we did get our message out through It's Time as well. We also would have had a big ole rally here in town if we hadn't got the proposed bylaw removed. And that was an idea brought to me by It's Time and I know it would have happened if we needed it.

I am back on the team with HKDrummer and the rest of the team.

Last edited:
So playing the part of die hard patriot took a back seat the second things "got busy"? Interesting. Well at least now that you have time you can all sit in your living room drawing up plans like some DnD tournament. Until baseball season starts up again then things might need to be put on hold. [laugh]

Fake patriots. This is why I never took you seriously even in the beginning.

While you're printing up fliers and organizing unarmed protests, I will be training for the "go time" that doesn't involve a snack platter.

What have you done? Propaganda wakes people up. Awakening the masses is a lot more important to the fight than making sure oneself is a HSLD operator. It's going to get awfully lonely out there on the battlefields when no one else is on your side.

What have you done? Propaganda wakes people up. Awakening the masses is a lot more important to the fight than making sure oneself is a HSLD operator. It's going to get awfully lonely out there on the battlefields when no one else is on your side.

This. Almost negged him for that ignorant post. Unreal.

Only the cool kids know what high-speed low-drag means *puffs Camel cigarette*

Man thinks wars run on bullets and insults alone.

I must be slacking at work, because this was sent using Tapatalk

If you cannot look at your family and know 100% that you could leave them behind for months or years while you are out fighting for our freedoms, you are not a patriot, you are just a citizen.

"Just a citizen"

I thought true patriots put the citizens ahead of themselves.

Lemme try.

I'd prefer you didn't, only because I posted this thread for people who want to stay active and get involved. I don't need or want it delving into some shit show and having the mods get pissed and locking it. I almost bought into the game, but edited my post.

Back
Top Bottom