What Happened To My Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I posted yesterday about my intent to open carry in Boston, as as of early yesterday afternoon it seems to have been deleted.
Is there a reason for this? I was quite interested in hearing what people had to say

TZCHRIS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am interested in how you made out with the OC?

Probably did you a favor by deleting it for when you got arrested it wouldn't be evidence![wink]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt get to yet. I wanted to get everyones opinion and thoughts before I chose a date. I wanted to basically do my research before jumping from the frying pan into the fire.....

I guess the belief that "I may disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it" doesn't fly too well here.....

whatluck

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I didnt get to yet. I wanted to get everyones opinion and thoughts before I chose a date. I wanted to basically do my research before jumping from the frying pan into the fire.....

I guess the belief that "I may disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it" doesn't fly too well here.....

You want to OC in Boston? Do it. What could go wrong.

And IBTL.

ibtl_2.gif

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I posted yesterday about my intent to open carry in Boston, as as of early yesterday afternoon it seems to have been deleted.
Is there a reason for this? I was quite interested in hearing what people had to say

WTF is your problem? You emailed me yesterday and I told you why I deleted it. Post again about it and you'll have a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom