What Happened To My Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted yesterday about my intent to open carry in Boston, as as of early yesterday afternoon it seems to have been deleted.
Is there a reason for this? I was quite interested in hearing what people had to say

I am interested in how you made out with the OC?

Probably did you a favor by deleting it for when you got arrested it wouldn't be evidence![wink]

I didnt get to yet. I wanted to get everyones opinion and thoughts before I chose a date. I wanted to basically do my research before jumping from the frying pan into the fire.....

I guess the belief that "I may disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it" doesn't fly too well here.....

I didnt get to yet. I wanted to get everyones opinion and thoughts before I chose a date. I wanted to basically do my research before jumping from the frying pan into the fire.....

I guess the belief that "I may disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it" doesn't fly too well here.....

You want to OC in Boston? Do it. What could go wrong.

And IBTL.

ibtl_2.gif

I made a thread yesterday and no one posted on it. I'm very saddened, because it was a good thread with pictures and everything [crying]

Oh and, IBTL

So I posted yesterday about my intent to open carry in Boston, as as of early yesterday afternoon it seems to have been deleted.
Is there a reason for this? I was quite interested in hearing what people had to say

WTF is your problem? You emailed me yesterday and I told you why I deleted it. Post again about it and you'll have a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom