• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happened?

frenchman

NES Member
Been to the Seabrook Wallyworld today. Usually, I always get a box or two of 9mm bulk from either Winchester or Federal.
Today, the ammoshelf looked like one in those looted stores from the walking dead. They had expensive-ish PPU left. I had some bad experience with it and wouldn't use it to shoot myself in the melon with it. Even Tula was all gone. 22 LR? Gone. No .40, no .45.
WTF is going on? gGuy told me they hadn't had a shipment in weeks.

I used to get ammo from that wallyworld every time I was up in that area but I don't think their prices are any better than FS or Collectors.

The NH seacoast area has almost nothing for gun shops with cheap ammo, so it stands to reason that post-obama, the locals would clean out the WalMart up there.

-Mike

Same at the Walmart on plaistow.. I was up there yesterday the only had 3 boxes of federal fmj, 5 or so boxes of prvi and Some federal classic hollow points all for 9mm.
I ended up splitting the federal fmj with another guy and bought some classic hollow point and I am going to try the prvi! As for other calibers they seems dry too ...

Back
Top Bottom