"what I learned about firearms" on CNN

Guns are coming back "in". I'm amazed at how many formerly gun hating liberals have asked me to take them shooting over the past year.

Well done. She seemed to be changing her opinion as she became more informed. Hopefully others will see that point and reconsider their position. I completely agree that once you have actually gone shooting your entire perspective changes and it can be very empowering.

CNN did a whole firearm program one time. They included everything from guns like this to paintball and war games. I got to be in it! I just happened to show up at the paintball field the day the cameraman was there! And BAM, i'm on CNN.com

Wonderful. Encouraging to see that. They even mentioned the assault weapons ban and its complete lack of effect on crime. Amazing. Well done CNN.

I thought the same thing - it cut off fairly abruptly when she was shooting.

I especially liked the way the gun store owner presented himself - he didn't get bogged down with making it an argument. He just presented facts, pointed out that the shotguns are literally the same guns just painted different, laid out why people have more than one gun, etc. Very well stated all the way around.

That woman has incredibly good trigger discipline. I wonder what else those long fingers can do....

When the piece cuts off (ha-ha-ha), wait through the ad, and when it comes back, go all the way back to the beginning. You'll pick up where the segment left off.

The media can't be seen to be wrong, so when they flop over, they will just claim they said this all along... [laugh][thinking][sad2]

They didn't flop over, only republicans can flip-flop on an issue, when liberals change their views it means they "evolved". [rolleyes]

Let's hope they keep evolving in the right direction.

I'm glad she was open minded and decided to not just do another report on why firearms are bad. I'm glad the touched on the firearms vs. weapon thing, I was happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom