What is in your Range Bag?

Multiples of eye and ear protection. Stapler. Tape. Targets. Snap caps. Cleaner / Oil. Mag loaders. Small dust pan / brush. Zip lock bags. Bore snake.

Looking at this thread though and I need to add a first aid kit, marker, tools and a rod.

My range bag first aid kid has band aids and antiseptic of course but more importantly it has a tourniquet and some trauma pads. I figure it's smart to tailor my first aid kits for the potential situations I may encounter.

I want to put a range bag together so all my stuff is in one place. What are the items you need, or just like to have when heading to the range?

I have the basics:
Spare mag, ammo, towel, cleaning brush, oil, eye and ear protection, targets, Leatherman tool, and a marker to write on my targets if I change something that improves my shooting.

What is the thing you just don't go without?
Trash bag for brass

Some sort of bag or other container to hold spent brass for calibers that I reload. Even if you don't reload now, it's a good idea to save up your brass. Either you'll start reloading and have a nice stockpile, or you can sell it to a reloader and recoup some of your costs.

I keep a cheap shotgun shell bag in my range bag. It's mesh so you can shake out most of the dirt and crud that gets in/on the brass and it clips onto a belt so you aren't walking back and forth with fistfuls of used brass.

ba423.jpg

muffs
custom ear plugs
eyes
spare foam plugs
spare eyes
brass squib rod
leatherman
N95 dust mask in a ziploc
shot timer
Universal lula mag loader
mesh laundry bag for brass.