• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

The other thing I did was like once every other week id buy a fresh loaf of Italian bread from the store, then go home and promptly destory about half of it. (With butter, obviously) No moar because im trying to crawl away from diabeetus. Bread is basically cocaine to anyone 50% Italian or more tho so its tough.
Yeah. I quit the Italian cocaine for that exact reason. Now I just eat the butter.

The other thing I did was like once every other week id buy a fresh loaf of Italian bread from the store, then go home and promptly destory about half of it. (With butter, obviously) No moar because im trying to crawl away from diabeetus. Bread is basically cocaine to anyone 50% Italian or more tho so its tough.
I loved dipping scali in Italian dressing. I could eat most of a loaf of fresh scali without even being all that hungry

I forgot to mention King's Hawaiian bread. It's basically sweet Portugese bread in square portions. A friend always loved it and finally tried it but I have to hide it from my wife who is on an organic no white flour kick.

Last edited:
I hate to admit it but back in the day when I would routinely visit altered states of mind and body I ate enough Ellios frozen pizza to choke a horse. Wouldn’t give it the time of day today but back then I found it quite appetizing if you cooked it well done. I’m lucky I didn’t burn the house down 😂

Chinese food. All of it. Takeout, sit down, dim sum, chinatown restaurants that don't have english menus, I like it all. I think I ate enough chinese in my 20's to qualify for dual citizenship (but it was mostly the cheap takeout kind).
Steak and cheese grinders (with peppers, onions, and mushrooms)
Wings
Chopped liver, or liver and onions
Biscuits & gravy
Fried clams
Ramen (the real sit down restaurant kind, not the instant kind)

Chinese food. All of it. Takeout, sit down, dim sum, chinatown restaurants that don't have english menus, I like it all. I think I ate enough chinese in my 20's to qualify for dual citizenship (but it was mostly the cheap takeout kind).
Steak and cheese grinders (with peppers, onions, and mushrooms)
Wings
Chopped liver, or liver and onions
Biscuits & gravy
Fried clams
Ramen (the real sit down restaurant kind, not the instant kind)

I love me some Hangar. (wings over). I feel like it used to be better 15-20 years ago, but that might just be the nostalgia hitting differently. Still has the best bone in or boneless wings I have ever had, bar none.

I'm still waiting on @Zappa 's karma'd Chinese Mystery Snack...I keep checking the "what's wrong with the USPS" threads and nothing...I'm still dying over here...

Most horrible trashy junk food that I like?

Zw

I know every time I put these in my mouth, I'm getting cancer. There is zero food product in these. These are so bad for you, but so good.
Damn! Doesn’t the one chip challenge involve Takis?😂😂

Product description
Mix-up how you snack with Takis Fuego Rolled Tortilla Chips and give your taste buds the gift of launching into an unexplored universe of sensational flavor combinations. We know hunger can strike at a moment's notice, creating an unforecasted storm of emotion that distracts you from living in the moment. Which is why we set out to pioneer irresistible snacks that unleash tantalizing waves of flavor and deliver an unbeatable crunch in every single bite. Pack a bag to give yourself a tasty pick-me-up at school, be ready to conquer hunger while spending the day hanging with your friends, or grab a handful for when you just need a boost of flavor while hunting for new adventures. Our zesty Hot Chili Pepper and Lime artificially flavored rolled corn tortilla chips make quick work of not only extinguishing your own hunger, but they’re also a great food for sharing with friends and family. Share a snack with your squad and transform a low-key hangout into a delicious celebration or turn the vibes up to ten on your next road trip when you bring Takis Fuego Rolled Tortilla Chips. Try all our supercharged Takis' family of snacks and experience for yourself how our snacks give your senses a first-class ticket out of this world—changing the way you feast on flavor forever. Are you ready to Face the Intensity?

Ingredients Corn Flour (Processed with Lime), Vegetable Oil (Palm and/or Soybean and/or Canola and/or Rice Bran Oil), Seasoning [Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Chili Pepper (Chile), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, TBHQ (Antioxidant)].

Safety warning
Contains soy. Made in a facility that may also use milk, egg, wheat and peanuts.

My glorious fatwhich. Last time I did the math on it, it was 1400 calories of amazing.
Used to eat 2-3 a day.
Bacon,egg,sausage on a plain donut(non toasted).

View attachment 729790
That number sounds a little high. The sausage patty is roughly 350. Bacon 43/strip: call it three strips: 129. Egg: 78 per. I'm guessing that's one? Butter/oil for the egg: 34/teaspoon. Plain donut: 226. Rounding up, let's call it 850.

Plain old Fritos. The original corn chip. I love that your fingers and lips STING from the amount of salt in them. LOL

I eat them once a year. That's it.

Reese's PB Cups are another favorite. Probably more often. I consume many of them on Christmas and Easter. Otherwise, I never touch the things.

Plain old Fritos. The original corn chip. I love that your fingers and lips STING from the amount of salt in them. LOL

Reese's PB Cups are another favorite. Probably more often. I consume many of them on Christmas and Easter. Otherwise, I never touch the things.
I'm off candy but reeses has Cadbury style eggs at the store. They look like a mouthgasm

Just wanted to add that I still want to know what the green stuff inside eggrolls is. I tried looking up the dried flower thing someone else mentioned in here, but couldn't find anything. The green eggrolls is a metric I judge chinese places on. You get big points for those. You lose points for the red tinted shredded cabbage things that typically hold more grease than anything else.

That number sounds a little high. The sausage patty is roughly 350. Bacon 43/strip: call it three strips: 129. Egg: 78 per. I'm guessing that's one? Butter/oil for the egg: 34/teaspoon. Plain donut: 226. Rounding up, let's call it 850
I did it using the numbers on dunks website like 10 years ago

I forgot to mention King's Hawaiian bread. It's basically sweet Portugese bread in square portions. A friend always loved it and finally tried it but I have to hide it from my wife who is on an organic no-white flour kick.
Those dinner rolls right? Guilty as charged on that front too. I used to take a pack of those and use them for mini sandwiches with like roast beef or whatever folded up in there..... with an application of butter and or mustard and pepper

Just wanted to add that I still want to know what the green stuff inside eggrolls is. I tried looking up the dried flower thing someone else mentioned in here, but couldn't find anything. The green eggrolls is a metric I judge chinese places on. You get big points for those. You lose points for the red tinted shredded cabbage things that typically hold more grease than anything else.
Cabbage? :)

What's the texture like? If it's weed-like and dark green in color, I'd say chinese chives or green onions. If it's pale green, maybe chinese celery (tastes like regular celery).

Those dinner rolls right? Guilty as charged on that front too. I used to take a pack of those and use them for mini sandwiches with like roast beef or whatever folded up in there..... with an application of butter and or mustard and pepper
I could eat me plain by the pack.
Om nom nom

try the new reese's sticks. Like Nutter Butters, but if the actual cared about the end product

Bag o fritos was my dinner Tuesday night while I waited in the ER for someone to get released.
Way too much salt but oh well gotta die from something and I gave up smoking😈

Back
Top Bottom