• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is tha Best 2 to to 1 point convertible "padded" sling for a AR-15.

What is tha Best 2 to to 1 point convertible padded sling for a AR-15 with a 16" barrell? I am torn between all the options. I have the vickers padded sling on my 1301 tactical shotgun , but its only 2 point.......they dont seem to have a one to two point "padded" conversion sling tho.
Thank you.

Was thinking padded for me messed up dominant shoulder its gonna be on all day. But guess i could always just add that attachable shoulder pad if needed.

I'll check that one out you sent the link to. Thank u.
those cheap ones may have an issue with the locks they come with - some people complain the size is too small and it does not lock in properly, or disengages.
i got 4 of them and all of them lock fine. ymmv.

Think im gonna give this 2 to 1 convertible sling a try.....not the bungee one. Not padded, but could add one if needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-191527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-191527_Chrome.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220410-191531_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-191531_Chrome.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 4
I have a magpul ms4 sling I like that can go 1 point, although Ive never done it. Usually use my vickers anyway though.

You could always combine the 2pt to 1pt conversion part of the magpul onto the vickers padded sling.

ETA: they sell this you can stick right onto your padded sling MS1® MS4® Adapter

I have a magpul ms4 sling I like that can go 1 point, although Ive never done it. Usually use my vickers anyway though.

You could always combine the 2pt to 1pt conversion part of the magpul onto the vickers padded sling.

ETA: they sell this you can stick right onto your padded sling MS1® MS4® Adapter
Yep- I have 1 of those. Those 2 for $25 chinesiums are exact copies, but with inferior hardware

Thank you.....I got a couple other slings that magpul adapter will work good on. I have one other 2 to 1 conversion sling I like....some no name one that came with the rifle. If the rifle isnt to long having the one point is nice when your at the range when you want to draw from the hip with your pistol with the rifle reting in front.

Also, with it resting on my front maybe it would stop a bullet in a defense situation if im lucky and ricochet off the lower reciever....🤣

I tried one of these on a Vickers long enough to realize I didn't like one-point slings. Works with hooks or QD swivels. It's probably still on that sling somewhere.

2 To 1 Point Triglide - Convertible QD Sling Conversion Adaptor

ec3f71ef62893e5e9ee39562909f22f8.jpg

Thank you....I just bought the blue force tactical version of that adapter "the bernseed" I think its called. Goes with the vickers sling. Ordered the padded vickers sling with the aluminium hardware for my baretta 1301, and the new AR. I like the pull handle on the vickers sling. I mounted it on my baretta 1301 12 gauge tonight and with the GG&G mounts it is perfect. I like that bernseed adapter they sell for the vickers to convert it to a one point.....not that ill be doing that often with the 12 gauge. 😁

Back
Top Bottom