What is WRONG with MA Gun Owners!

Big Daddy 45acp

Instructor
Excuse me, but I am still sick to my stomach!

After getting one of my students signed up for my club and throwing some lead down range, I saw the epitome of what is wrong with this state.

As we were loading up our gear, I glanced over at the car next to mine and what did I see? Bumper stickers for Jarrett Barrios AND Deval Patrick!

Granted, the Republican Party is practically non-existant in this state, but come on! If you want to vote Democrat, go ahead, but please at least support someone from this planet!

Big Daddy 45acp said:
Excuse me, but I am still sick to my stomach!

After getting one of my students signed up for my club and throwing some lead down range, I saw the epitome of what is wrong with this state.

As we were loading up our gear, I glanced over at the car next to mine and what did I see? Bumper stickers for Jarrett Barrios AND Deval Patrick!

Granted, the Republican Party is practically non-existant in this state, but come on! If you want to vote Democrat, go ahead, but please at least support someone from this planet!

Big Daddy,
You have a 100% pro-Second Amendment candidate running for congress in your district. Rick Barton is an Endowment Life Member of the NRA, Sustaining Benefactor of GOAL, a former Navy pilot, and was actively involved with the Airline Pilots Security Alliance an organization that was the primary mover behind arming pilots after 9/11. He needs financial support to defeat anti-gun liberal John Tierney. His website is http://www.rickbarton.us

You have to remember there are those "gun owners" out there like Rosenthal who think shotguns are OK for skeet and trap and no one should have what they believe is an AW or handgun.

bpm990d said:
Every time we visit the in-laws, I have to ride in the Swiftboat (Kerry Bumper Sticker) if we go out. [puke]

B

I ride in an all black Lincoln with an American flag where the antennae was.

Big Daddy 45acp said:

I find that alarming, but im not completely surprised.

I'd be willing to bet that there are tons of "target only" and "trap on
sundays", and "sportsmen for kerry" types in MA that pollute our
ranks. These people will be the first ones to turn in their guns for
the state/federal coupons.

-Mike

You have to remember there are those "gun owners" out there like Rosenthal
There was a Globe article about Rosenthal where he claimed to be a member of a gun club on the North Shore. I can't understand a club who would have him as a member. If he tried to join our club, I can assure you that the membership committee would not report a favorable recommendation.

drgrant said:
I find that alarming, but im not completely surprised.

I'd be willing to bet that there are tons of "target only" and "trap on
sundays", and "sportsmen for kerry" types in MA that pollute our
ranks. These people will be the first ones to turn in their guns for
the state/federal coupons.

-Mike

I know several hunters that voted for Kerry. They hate Bush and that was that. They also believe that there is no need for "assault weapons" even though they like to shoot mine. Finally, they are convinced they are the last generation of gun owners in this state. I can't seem to make them realize that giving up isn't the answer.

pcgod said:
They also believe that there is no need for "assault weapons" even though they like to shoot mine.

You should not invite them again. I bet they wouldn't miss shooting your rifle as much as you will.

I've been a hunter and a shooter. Hunters are not typically shooters and tend to be very narrow in their views in my experience. I like to remind the hunters I know how many people are killed in hunting accidents as opposed to ones killed in shooting sports.

B

Back
Top Bottom