What is wrong with people?

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Ma...17592250/-/jrvkarz/-/index.html?absolute=true

This guy is so weak he cant find the intestinal fortitude to pass this KNOWN test after TWELVE attempts that he sues the state in an attempt to lower the bar?

Completely unacceptable. The article makes no mention of any physical issues hampering his performance.

Don't see an issue because they reduce requirements for females. There shouldn't be two tiers. Either you meet the requirements or you don't, male/female/both/neither/confused.

I'm 46 and I can run the 18-29 year olds time, and I'm out of shape. The last time I ran I was doing 6.35 mile times and I had to walk off and on. You can almost walk in that time. If he's that much of a pussy I wouldn't want him as a PO in my town.

You were running 6:35 mile times with walking off and on? I call bullshit.

I couldn't meet the current requirement but if given a month or two I would definitely meet it and given a little longer rip it a new one. And if I had two years to prep...shit I have no excuse.

I don't know, I used to be able to do 800m (.497miles) in 2 minutes back in high school. And the mile in 5.5 minutes. And I was nowhere near as fit or fast as some of the guys I ran with.

I love how he's suing to become a full time officer among other things.

So the town is going to say "sure here's your full time job and all the bennies Oh by the way, thanks for suing us".

It happens more often than you might think, sometimes for legit reasons.

I ran mine (1.5) at 10:15 for my entry to academy, and 9:10 on last PT test. Have some ****ing heart pussy. Sprint to the end, run like you have a purpose in life. The standards are so easy.

I also remember my classmate, who was one of the heavier in class (former Marine) who refused to run in slow group. He had something a lot of prospective candidates don't have nowadays. Pride.

I don't know, I used to be able to do 800m (.497miles) in 2 minutes back in high school. And the mile in 5.5 minutes. And I was nowhere near as fit or fast as some of the guys I ran with.

I can believe that. I edged 1m 400 meters during high school. The bullshit was more he could do it while taking walking breaks.

We had guys in my battalion the Marines that could run the 3 mile run portion of our PFT in under 15 minutes. A perfect score was 18:00. I was always in the 18's somewhere - I think my slowest was just over 19:00 but that was right before I got out so I didn't really care anymore.

These days? Yikes.... (I'm pretty sure I could still do 1.5 miles in under 12 minutes though.)

I can believe that. I edged 1m 400 meters during high school. The bullshit was more he could do it while taking walking breaks.

Idk.. Some can do it, I know that some of those tall, lanky, 120lb kids would get nearly 2-300m ahead of me. They could stop and walk for 30-45seconds.

...I don't want you protecting my family when you can't complete a simple task.

So, a woman "protecting your family", a woman running at the slower pace is OK?

... this is actually an interesting case.

It may possibly set some groundwork for not reducing job requirements based on race/sex. I'm a firm believer that the job requirements, are the job requirements... regardless of being Man, Woman, Black, Latino, White, etc...

See above answer.

Maybe he should get the state to pay for a sex change operation.

Good one! [laugh]

I think you first need to be incarcerated for that to happen .[laugh]

But he's a cop, isn't that close enough? I bet he'll get early retirement with disability.

Wouldn't they just remove the lowered female requirements?

But he's a cop, isn't that close enough? I bet he'll get early retirement with disability.

Isn't he part time? Isn't that close to being a non-LEO? I am sure the other guys laugh at him with his restricted LTC-B.

Just remove her twig and berries already.

Last edited:

I couldn't meet the current requirement but if given a month or two I would definitely meet it and given a little longer rip it a new one. And if I had two years to prep...shit I have no excuse.

Ok I was trying to think how to respond to this.

I was running 5K and taking short, 20 second, walk breaks. so I was probably only taking 1 break in the first 1.5 miles. I was looking at my average time and the longer I run the more frequently I do short walk breaks as the miles go by.

Back
Top Bottom