• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHAT KIND OF GUNSHOP DOES THIS!!!

So im sitting at work and my phone rings that i have a voicemail.... I listen to it, and its the gunshop that i bought my PPS from. They were able to find a discount from one of their distributors and were able to deduct 10 dollars off the price i PAID YESTERDAY for it..... so, they called to tell me that i had a ten dollar store credit.

Thats the kind of service you have to really appreciate in a business owner.

Thanks AGAIN Dennis and Shelly.... Ill be back for more soon!!!!

Blue Northern in Ayer does that kind of stuff all the time. I can't tell you how many times they've called me on a good deal, kept stuff in the safe until I came in to see it, or threw in some free (traded in) ammo when I bought a gun. Those guys are the best.

Seriously, if you're anywhere near Ayer, stop in and see them. Tell them you're from Northeastshooters and that Jim F sent you.

that's an awesome thing to do, great they are looking out for us!

i can put in a good word for the folks at blue northern as well, when i was there with EC i got some .38 ammo for the 442 i just bought that they had kicking around. of my four guns i've bought two from blue northern and i will definitely shop there again.

Blue Northern in Ayer does that kind of stuff all the time. I can't tell you how many times they've called me on a good deal, kept stuff in the safe until I came in to see it, or threw in some free (traded in) ammo when I bought a gun. Those guys are the best.

Seriously, if you're anywhere near Ayer, stop in and see them. Tell them you're from Northeastshooters and that Jim F sent you.

Good to know. Blue Northern is pretty close to me... if my LTC ever comes in, I'll be going there first. [grin] Man this wait sucks.

I did just that a few weeks ago. The guy said that you were in earlier that day. It seems like a nice little operation. I didn't realize how close the was to me. They had a nice supply of powders/primers, I'm sure I'll be frequenting them once I get rolling on reloading. The gun prices seemed a little high. I'm used to getting my stuff at AG Guns. They rarely have what I want in stock, but they can get it for me in less than a week.

We stop in every time we are down that way.

First Defense Firearms is an awesome business. Dennis and Shelley continuously go out of their way to make their customers happy. I have bought my last three guns from them and will continue to shop there first.

Back
Top Bottom