• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What, no IDPA this weekend?

IDPA at Harvard 20 Jun 09 A MetroWest Tactical IDPA event

Mandatory Safety Briefing: 9:45 a.m.
First shot at 10:00 a.m.

Respectfully,
jkelly

i believe that Worcester has a match on saturday.
New England Regionals are at Harvard next weekend.

Steve

Pelham too.

I'm new to this sport so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I've only shot at HSC and Worcester. Have the powers that be at Pelham or Worcester considered changing which weekend their matches are held so I can shoot three matches a month instead of two? [wink]

Worcester matches were all scheduled last year, approved by e-board and then the range time was reserved. We did share our schedule with Harvard and Riverside(unfortunately no Riverside this year) to avoid same date events. Perhaps we could do it with Pelham. Anybody got a contact at Pelham for 2010 schedules?

Worcester matches were all scheduled last year, approved by e-board and then the range time was reserved. We did share our schedule with Harvard and Riverside(unfortunately no Riverside this year) to avoid same date events. Perhaps we could do it with Pelham. Anybody got a contact at Pelham for 2010 schedules?

I understand the complications of scheduling these a year in advance. I was just referring to the fact that most of Worcester and Pelham matches seem to be the 2nd Saturday each month. I'm sure there are other local club activities at both clubs competing for range time on the weekends. I assume there are also IDPA matches at other clubs competing for participants other weekends. Not an easy task.

Sunday 23rd: IDPA @ Scarborough, ME and New Bedford, MA (check the websites before traveling)

Sunday 23rd: IDPA @ Scarborough, ME and New Bedford, MA (check the websites before traveling)

The print for New Bed says nadda for Aug:

April – no match
May 10 – IDPA Classifier
June 6 & 7 – MA State Champ
Jul y 12 – Regular match
August – no match
September 13 – Regular match
October – no match
November 8 – Backup Gun match

Where did you get the 23d date?

The print for New Bed says nadda for Aug:

April – no match