What para?

Pilgrims Pride

NES Member
OK

So para has many new models that will be available in MA.
I have considered the "warthog" myself.
But I seldom here anything good about the. FTF is common among other troubles.
In fact on another forum I posted a similar question and one reply I got said "After 2-3 trips back to Para for work, I have a very reliable pistol."
Why go through that?
Of those of you who carry para's, which one do you prefer and why?

Have fun

I don't currently have any Paras, but I used to own a few. However after trying a few Sigs and Glocks I decided that these two brands were better and sold/traded my Paras. Not that they were necesarily bad but the others seemed to be better to me. Better feel, better shooting.

The Warthawg seems more blocky than a Glock 30 to me. Try to handle both and see what you think.

Your mileage may vary of course.

I have a Para 1911, which I like, but if you want to carry, get a Glock! I personally like the G27 in .40.

I have a Warthog and it is ABSOLUTE KRAP. I've had the feed ramp polished, it's been back to Para to have the whole slide replaced, and I can still count the number of mags I've been able to put through it without a jam on one hand. I've heard many horror stories about other Warthogs and other Paras in general.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I have a 16.40 LDA that I love. I'll be getting the 14.45 LDA with the light rail and the cheesy Nite Tac name.

Back
Top Bottom