What should I get in Maine?

Mass Patriot

NES Member
I'm going up to Maine for a short vacation. I live in Mass, and normally when I go up there I be sure to by some original black powder, since you can't find that in Mass.

What else should I buy when I'm up North?

image0-10.jpg

Red Hot Dogs? I never had one...kinda gross...then again Hot Dogs are kinda gross.

Congdons Donuts (in Wells) are really the only thing from Maine I buy besides trading/buying/selling firearms at KTP.
They are expensive but good.

Lobster and seafood are cheaper down here and just as good, where your not in tourist trap land.

I summered in Maine up in Blue Hill for three years about a decade ago. There's not much to 'buy' but it's quite an experience to just be there and take it in. Oh yeah the lobster rolls are overrated. Galilee RI is far superior.

Well, your answers are ... all over. I wasn't planning on VD, or a submachine gun. Red dogs, doughnuts, and lobster are good ideas. I was really asking for firearms stuff that's difficult to get in Mass or is expensive in Mass. For example real black powder. I don't need any more hi-cap mags, but something along those lines.

But of course I'm always open to regional good food/restaurants/whorehouses (kidding on the last one).

I'm going up to Maine for a short vacation. I live in Mass, and normally when I go up there I be sure to by some original black powder, since you can't find that in Mass.

What else should I buy when I'm up North?
congdons donuts, and potato donuts from the holy donut. some of the best you will ever have

If you're in Portland, visit Duckfat and Holy Donut.
Moxie week is first week in July in various locations, ending on July 9 at the Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport (which is a great place to visit even without Moxie).
Flo's Dogs on Route 1 in Cape Neddick (they have Moxie).

Well, your answers are ... all over. I wasn't planning on VD, or a submachine gun. Red dogs, doughnuts, and lobster are good ideas. I was really asking for firearms stuff that's difficult to get in Mass or is expensive in Mass. For example real black powder. I don't need any more hi-cap mags, but something along those lines.

But of course I'm always open to regional good food/restaurants/whorehouses (kidding on the last one).
Any firearms or accessories can be bought online for the most part if they are legal to own in MA. No reason to go to Maine to get them.

Any firearms or accessories can be bought online for the most part if they are legal to own in MA. No reason to go to Maine to get them.
You could fish around for some cheaper pre-ban stuff, but I’m not sure how likely you would be to find anything good in ME.

Back
Top Bottom