What the hell is up with glock mag prices?

Look at the jump in AR prices as soon as Healy made her little announcement. Right here in the classifieds overnight, ARs went from $400- $600 to $1500- $2k+. Gun people have never been afraid to screw gun people in the name of capitalism.
The problem is its not a capitalistic system though. Tight restrictions on our little market have caused prices to increase threefold. The actual going rate for a baseline functional AR is like $500.

Yep, I made a one-time purchase equivalent to a nice restaurant meal to avoid committing a lazy felony or accepting crippled magazine capacity. Typical sheep behavior.

I reserve the right to my opinion. And my opinion is that if you spend more than $25 on a Glock magazine you're a silly sheep who's afraid of silly laws.

Then count me in with brewer as a silly sheep who’s not going to risk his family’s lifelong wellbeing on an additional $125 non-recurring cost.

Then count me in with brewer as a silly sheep who’s not going to risk his family’s lifelong wellbeing on an additional $125 non-recurring cost.
And when anybody sees a post ban mag, especially Glock, at the range, please don't point it out or try to discuss the legal ramifications, some people just don't care about dumb-ass MA laws.

And when anybody sees a post ban mag, especially Glock, at the range, please don't point it out or try to discuss the legal ramifications, some people just don't care about dumb-ass MA laws.

How did you glean that type of fudd behavior from my post? You assume a great deal.

Last edited:

I think there's a difference between someone making a personal risk assessment and someone who's an annoying busybody. If course there's likely overlap.

-Mike

If you don’t like the price.... don’t buy them... it’s simple, but as long as people keep paying what people are asking then people will keep charging that price...

This, too.... the mag flippers wouldn't be selling for stupid prices if there wasn't a supply of people willing to overpay.

-Mike

I just bought a pre ban, square notch, Glock 21 magazine for $50.00. That's the most I've ever paid for a pre ban, Glock magazine. I had one, last, double, magazine pouch to fill..

I just put my hands on a 48. Holy crap! It made my 19 feel like a brick! I was thinking the same thing - it's 10rds and the mags are fairly cheap.

Back
Top Bottom