• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What' the most ridiculous? in all this..

I have have half a metric shit-ton of ammo I paid normal prices for. Boxes and boxes of 9mm I know i paid less than $20/100 rounds. 5.56 I know I paid less than $8 / 20 rounds.

Thing is, I couldn't afford to replace it. So I just don't go to the range very often, and if I do, I only shoot a box or two, not my range bag full of ammo as was my usual.

i'm in the same place. not a re-loader, but well stocked. could double /triple what i paid, but without replenishment no way i'd sell anything. (full disclosure) if i decide to sell my beat to s*&t, over 1k rounds thru it lcr .38, i might include 125 rounds of JHP. won't miss that small quantity.

I get what you’re saying. Money is definitely not the issue for the basement people. They honestly think prices will drop significantly by fall.
The shotgun guy blows with the wind. He’ll probably change his mind next month.

Lol for real some people dont operate on logic, faulty circuits for some. 🤣🤣

I wonder what would happen if everyone stopped buying ammo at inflated prices? I imagine the shortage would end soon after.
Lol some large % would have to stop buying ammo completely for months to have any real effect.

Millions of rubber lipping newbs aren't going to be told to chill, either. They need to keep making rubberip noises and flipping their arms in a circular motion.

Back
Top Bottom