What Used Guns Are Selling in Massachusetts???

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
What used firearms, especially handguns, are selling in Massachusetts?

It seems like Glocks go most quickly, but what else?

Are our prices too high?

I am curious about people's thoughts on this.

It does seem that at the Shows Para's seem to go pretty quickly. And yes, our prices are too high. Same with HK, Springfield and some others.

I've seen the same firearm in other states going for like 250 that are going for 400 here. And ones that are 500 in other states are 700-900 here. It's really nuts.

Our prices are high thanks to our esteemed <cough, cough> AG. Thanks Tom. You've saved the consumer by making them spend more $$'s. Way to go champ.

Lynne, I don’t know why you dislike Tom so much. I mean he is very concerned over us....... Sorry my sarcastic side is showing again.

I was in a LGS recently. There was a Mass compliant Colt Python, $700.00, a non-compliant ( wasn’t in MA prior to 1998) $500.00. A 40% mark up so our AG can keep us safe.

Amen, I'm with you on that one. There is so much that I want, and so little money. And it's just going to get worse when the new baby shows up. Though SiameseRat, I'll have more time to shoot as Mom will be busy with two kids. :D :D

kingson said:
Just think what he will be like if he becomes our next Gov

That's the really scary part - although he doesn't have much power in the seat of Gov itself, he's a flaming Dem, and so's the majority of both houses. THAT'S what has me worried.

Altho...that being said, for some reason this state doesn't like to have all of one party in power. So, as long as the R's get someone at least half ways decent, we may not be stuck with D's across the board.

Back
Top Bottom