• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What We Are Up Against

RockIt

Banned
From todays BG, posted by a moonbat that doesn't have a clue:

"The gun lobby is only the beginning and then each of the other BIG lobbies should be dismantled one by one. Nobody should be able to buy access to power. Guns are obscene, outdated, stupid and only cause pain and death. Why there is even an argument against making them harder to obtain boggles the mind. What the hell is the Second Amendment but an outdated piece of paper which is translated in whichever way the reader wants? Today is eons different than 1776."

the writer will of course exempt lobbies such as NARAL, planned parenthood, national organization for women, PBS, AARP, AFL-CIO, NAACP, etc....

My firearms are obscene....I opened up the cabinet and caught my SKS in a compromising position with my Browning A5. It wasn't even using a muzzle protector and now I'm stuck with a Baby Browning that I have to feed.

Greg

Next time use the morning after round.

My firearms are obscene....I opened up the cabinet and caught my SKS in a compromising position with my Browning A5. It wasn't even using a muzzle protector and now I'm stuck with a Baby Browning that I have to feed.

Greg

"The gun lobby is only the beginning and then each of the other BIG lobbies should be dismantled one by one. Nobody should be able to buy access to power. Guns are obscene, outdated, stupid and only cause pain and death. Why there is even an argument against making them harder to obtain boggles the mind. What the hell is the Second Amendment but an outdated piece of paper which is translated in whichever way the reader wants? Today is eons different than 1776."

I'm ah, speechless. LOL

Speechless as well. I can not believe the way those people think.

"What the hell is the Second Amendment but an outdated piece of paper"

Wow. Just wow...

I'd like to see how he feels when the armed bad guy's come for him.. Maybe his punching, kicking, and scratching is all he needs.

they going to disarm the criminals already armed and the government oppressors who'll they'll call on to take the guns from the folks that give a shit about their rights?

FOAD you filthy ****ing unwashed hippies.

Put this idiot in a room with a table, on that table is a weapon. Then, starting beating the shit out of them. What do you think they'll do?

If they go for the weapon, they're a convert. If they don't, you get to beat a moonbat!

Put this idiot in a room with a table, on that table is a weapon. Then, starting beating the shit out of them. What do you think they'll do?

If they go for the weapon, they're a convert. If they don't, you get to beat a moonbat!

Sounds like a win-win situation to me... Of course, leave that weapon unloaded... Make sure your weapon is not unloaded, and is not one hamstrung by the fudd MA laws.

Back
Top Bottom