• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's a good price for an FS2000 in MA?

Damn. That seems like a good price. Almost makes me want to buy another one.

I don't think there is any difference between a MA legal FS2000 and a "free state" version. No adjustable stock, no bayo lug, the thing on the end is called a muzzle brake by FN. Wonder if CDNN will ship to a MA dealer?

The only difference is the magazine capacity, they can be ordered with a 10 or 30 round mag.

I've read over their whole web site and I don't see any disclaimers to that effect.

It is my understanding from talking to them and actually buying stuff, that they will ship some parts, including 10rd max mags.

But, they will not ship any guns of any sort to mass. They have said to me several times that they don't understand mass laws, have no desire to deal with learning mass laws, are under the impression that they will be sued if they ship any firearms to mass. And there is just not justification to put the resources into dealing with the hassle, so. No guns to mass.

Reviving ancient thread. From what I understand these are no longer being imported and have become very scarce. I only saw one on gunbroker recently. If you have one .. you might want to hang onto it. I was thinking of selling mine but now Im not so sure.

Reviving ancient thread. From what I understand these are no longer being imported and have become very scarce. I only saw one on gunbroker recently. If you have one .. you might want to hang onto it. I was thinking of selling mine but now Im not so sure.

I shot a full auto FN F2000 over forth of July weekend, a friend brought one out to my farm. It never appealed to me but they are sought after now. I’ve never shot a full auto that doesn’t have muzzle rise. The F2000 stays flat through a 30 round mag, incredible design but real heavy.

I shot a full auto FN F2000 over forth of July weekend, a friend brought one out to my farm. It never appealed to me but they are sought after now. I’ve never shot a full auto that doesn’t have muzzle rise. The F2000 stays flat through a 30 round mag, incredible design but real heavy.
They are pretty cool guns I must admit .. the only reason I would consider selling it is that I have a HUGE tax bill this year .. lol

I have an eotech on it too. With that Im sure I can get 3. I owe the man 19.. :(

Love the F2000. Played a lot of COD back in the day. Naturally made me want one. There was one at GfA Arms Tech in Natick several months ago that sold extremely quickly. It went for $2,600.

With the eotech I would part with it for 3. The issue is that if I do I know I could never get another one :( So hard to find now.. As least I still have my MSAR which is a tack driver.. I love the Kel Tec RFB - but it gets mixed reviews and I would only want it in 308

MSAR is another beauty. Definitely a unicorn in Mass. However, they do pop up with greater frequency than the F2000. The F2000 would probably fetch you 3 easily. Finding normal capacity magazines for the Kel-Tec RFB would not be fun in MA.

I think in 308 they can take FAL mags with some mods .. not sure because I have never seen one for sale in MA .. LOL! Not since a long time ago when Zero Hour Arms was still there. I passed on it then and regret it.

Thanks for the necro-thread revivival! I have an FS2000 but hadn't even thought about it in a long time. I took a look on Gunbroker and it looks like it's the First Gen olive green models that are getting that $3k number. I've been thinking of reducing my gun inventory some lately - but really like the FS2000, and I only paid something like $1500 for it. If I could get $2500 out of it to pay off some bills - that's tempting - but that probably means I'd never see another one in my possession ever again.

Are you attached to it, or not? Do you need the money, or not? They're a far cry from the $1200-1300 they sold for when introduced, but if you are "holdin" the price will probably
plateau.

For some reason this seems to be the only bullpup I like. I was looking for one about a month ago and couldn't find one in black that was under 2500 so I spent my money on a bunch of other guns. FN made a helluva rifle. Ironically it looks like I should have made a WTB ad on here.

For some reason this seems to be the only bullpup I like. I was looking for one about a month ago and couldn't find one in black that was under 2500 so I spent my money on a bunch of other guns. FN made a helluva rifle. Ironically it looks like I should have made a WTB ad on here.

The time to buy an FS2K was when they were under 2 grand. FN or their distributors figured out they could rape and keep the money because people would overpay to have "special kind of cool" access. The problem I have with it is its maybe $1500 cool but not 2 grand cool. Maybe if it had a bolt hold open and some other basic shit with it it would be a different
story.

If you want to know why the FS2000 is so expensive... blame this dude... [rofl]

Sam-SC20K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom