whats going on in Gardner Walmart?

Having trouble posting links from phone but they were twitter posts stating a person was barricaded and they were calling for a negotiator and the STOP team.

Last edited:
Gardner PD posting the closing of 68 at the Hubbardston town line on their Facebook page

Nothing official as far as the incident is concerned only speculation ranging from man with a gun and a hostage, to man with a bomb and a hostage to a man shooting a, cops....

I live about 1/4 mile from where 68 is closed on the south side. I have no idea what is going on but I did pull an ar out just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stuck at the Cape, but a reliable source said hostage situation at a house close to WalMart...shots fired at cops. Take that for what you paid for it.

I'm stuck at the Cape, but a reliable source said hostage situation at a house close to WalMart...shots fired at cops. Take that for what you paid for it.

I can say that there were two cruisers on the north side of 68 near walmart. Only firefighters on the south side so the location seems reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom