• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's in your MAN PURSE EDC?

Velcroed underneath the pack are shears, chest seals, gloves. What else do I need in my MAN PURSE EDC 2023 edition? What's in your MAN PURSE?

View attachment 750760
View attachment 750761
View attachment 750762

Is this because the Hollywood writers are on strike, and you need something to entertain yourself?
It is as if you take the some of the most laughed at, divisive, silly threads and combine them and re-ask their questions.
If you need help in learning how to off body carry, man-purse or otherwise there are some great ladies out there to help you out.
Here's a great playlist for you:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBvnk0AmASE&list=PLyqh82Fgaaklv0fLeXm8z1aVHEIn4Gvd3

Is this because the Hollywood writers are on strike, and you need something to entertain yourself?
It is as if you take the some of the most laughed at, divisive, silly threads and combine them and re-ask their questions.
If you need help in learning how to off body carry, man-purse or otherwise there are some great ladies out there to help you out.
Here's a great playlist for you:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBvnk0AmASE&list=PLyqh82Fgaaklv0fLeXm8z1aVHEIn4Gvd3

Wow that's actually super helpful subbed and smashed dat like button

I will have to check the man purse

images

Yeah, if you had one you wouldn't need to ask!

I must have seen this here:

I must have seen this here:
Yah got that velcroed to the hidden side of the clot pack.

This is a bad idea that resurfaces about every 20 years or so then dies a quick death.

Trust me if I weren't so heavyset, I would prefer to appendix carry or 7 o'clock IWB. My buddy can IWB a freaking Beretta 92fs and it disappears under a t-shirt. Wtf. Most comfortable gun I can carry at the moment 'on me' is a 642 in a Galco leather pocket protector.

Those murse bags on that blog are more storage satchels than quick-draw anything. The Helikon-Tex bag I use swings forward, rip tab and the main compartment holding the P30 is easily reachable, grab and go. I'm about as fast with drawing from the bag as I am lifting a shirt and unholstering from 7'o clock IWB. Yeah yeah, off body carry is retarded. But I also hate having things in pockets or squeezing up against belly fat.

Back
Top Bottom