What's next for Worman V. Healy?

So as most of you know a few months back Wormon V Healy along with nine other supreme Court cases got shot down. I've done a bunch of digging and can't find anything for the next step.

Are we dead in the water? Or is there anyway for it to make another round at the Supreme Court or what? I've looked through GOAL, forums on here, guns and gadgets. Pretty much silent after the news the supreme court dismissed the 10 2A cases.

Just wondering if there's any hope. Or are we stuck until we get a new AG or get out of MA?

Funny, I was just thinking this exact same thing. Interested in options moving forward as well.

IANAL, and certainly not suggested anyone break any laws, but seems like the thing to happen is a test case where someone is prosecuted for something that is against a Tyrant's edict or a MA law and prepared to take a new case all the way up.

However, until the Dems pack the court, not clear what the AG will prosecute now (like a gun store selling full ARs with evil features?)

Well the fact that it's been 4 years and not so much as a charge has been brought up with anything even remotely related to her little speech, makes me think a scapegoat case is unlikely.

There is no next step. SCOTUS denied cert, that’s all she wrote.

Back
Top Bottom