• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's The Best Round For A White Rhino ???

Not clicking the bait, but even taking the touchy-feely aspect out of this- they brought in an extremely rare and expensive asset, F-ed up their management of it, and as a result had to destroy it. Now add in that it's a threatened species simply exhibiting behavior within the norm and it's a damn shame those idiots had to euthanize it. Even worse that they did a shitty job of it.

For the 'tards whose knee-jerk reaction is to mock anyone being sympathetic to animals: I hunt and eat tasty animals, but if by some chance I don't make a clean kill I collect every 'crip' and turn the lights out as quickly as possible.

For the 'tards whose knee-jerk reaction is to mock anyone being sympathetic to animals: I hunt and eat tasty animals, but if by some chance I don't make a clean kill I collect every 'crip' and turn the lights out as quickly as possible.
I never tried rhino. I imagine it is a bit tough.

and as a result had to destroy it.
my healthy constructive sarcastic skepticism here is - they all are, even at a tiger king intelligence level, usually well accustomed to a concept of tranquilizer guns. so they would probably have some technical means to stop any animal without killing it.

the price of the opportunity offered to some local wannabe hunters on the black market for the chance to shoot down a real white rhino right there in florida may have been way higher than the price of the asset.

ps. would also explain well why a rhino shot in the ass proceeded to try to break through the fences.

Last edited:
Save The Chubby Unicorns.
Ha! This reminds me.

I forget where we were but a friend of mine bought a stuffed animal for her niece. It was in a bag but she mentioned she had purchased it so I asked her what type of animal it was.

She said "I'm not sure, it is like a Uniwhale" Me; A WHAT? "It's like a big fish with a horn sticking out of it's head" :oops:

She had never heard of a Narwhal. :D

White RINO.

mitt-romney-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom