• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's this Linsky's problem with guns?

Let me get this straight....

You've been on here since 2012, and you don't know who David Linsky is? [rofl] I call him linstain. He is an insufferable anti gun moonbat and has been for years, it's practically his entire platform. The only problem is compared to his earlier contemporaries like Jarret Barrios, or Cheryl, "Jacques rhymes with fakes", he sucks at writing gun control legislation because he has the IQ probably somewhere around Maxine Waters. [rofl] So he writes this outlandish bills that have no chance of passing to attention whore himself to the world...

-Mike

Let me get this straight....

You've been on here since 2012, and you don't know who David Linsky is? [rofl] I call him linstain. He is an insufferable anti gun moonbat and has been for years, it's practically his entire platform. The only problem is compared to his earlier contemporaries like Jarret Barrios, or Jacques rhymes with fakes, he sucks at writing gun control legislation because he has the IQ probably somewhere around Maxine Waters. [rofl] So he writes this outlandish bills that have no chance of passing to attention whore himself to the world...

-Mike

he truly speaks like a brain injury survivor, not to disparage brain injury survivors.

this is the first time I believe he's gonna really f*** it up for the fine folks in MA.

he truly speaks like a brain injury survivor, not to disparage brain injury survivors.

this is the first time I believe he's gonna really f*** it up for the fine folks in MA.

That's probably the shortest bill he's ever submitted, with almost no revenue cost, so I might be inclined to agree with you, usually most of that garbage dies in committee, but who knows this time around.

-Mike

I seriously hope it dies

We'll probably have to start phone-shelling/mailing the people on the public safety committee, etc... not sure if there are any 2A allies left on that committee, though. The best way to stop this trash is to make it so it never escapes the committee.

ETA: On the Senate side, Dean Tran (a rated) and Michael Moore (chair, b rated) are at least two allies that can possibly help get this killed.

-Mike

That's probably the shortest bill he's ever submitted, with almost no revenue cost, so I might be inclined to agree with you, usually most of that garbage dies in committee, but who knows this time around.

-Mike
This bill is mild for linskey. Most of his gun bills had moonbats saying it was over the top. Remember the bill a few years back he sponsored that would require all privately owned guns to be stored at a state approved gun club and that a state police officer had to be present at any gun club to supervise any time fire arms were being used?!?! Even the most anti Dems ran from that one.

GOAL seems to think this can succeed.

GOAL wants to make every gun owner in the Commonwealth aware of moronic bills like this, in an effort to have them contact their reps and get the thing squashed.
The jest of the bill is that Linsky doesn't think we're responsible enough to utilize the MGTP ourselves, and wants us to pay $25 to have a dealer do it for us.

shall be punished by a fine of not less than $10,000 or by imprisonment for not more than 20 years in state prison or two and one-half years in the house of correction

he's out of his mind, I can't wait til he gets caught with a 10yo boy.

This bill is mild for linskey. Most of his gun bills had moonbats saying it was over the top. Remember the bill a few years back he sponsored that would require all privately owned guns to be stored at a state approved gun club and that a state police officer had to be present at any gun club to supervise any time fire arms were being used?!?! Even the most anti Dems ran from that one.

Well, that and the insurance bill that him and creem had kicked around with a dead squirrel a few times, and the MA insurance industry finally came out and was like "No, f*** you, well never underwrite any of this, this is a terrible, horrible idea." finally killing it forever. [rofl]

-Mike

If this passes, it might complicate selling offlist guns....Though I THINK the usual workaround for getting offlist guns could be used for private sales at a dealer without saying much more publicly...

If this passes, it might complicate selling offlist guns....Though I THINK the usual workaround for getting offlist guns could be used for private sales at a dealer without saying much more publicly...
Or the next Rally on the Common will be a bunch of private transfers.

You know, assuming we can get anyone to get out from behind their keyboards

Didn’t he also hitch his wagon to a bill legalizing beastiality? Which was shortly before his wife left him.

He did in fact .
Says a lot about the population of Natick that the guy who wanted to make it legal to molest the family dog got re-elected.
Oh and his problem with guns is that WE have them.

GOAL wants to make every gun owner in the Commonwealth aware of moronic bills like this, in an effort to have them contact their reps and get the thing squashed.
The jest of the bill is that Linsky doesn't think we're responsible enough to utilize the MGTP ourselves, and wants us to pay $25 to have a dealer do it for us.

shall be punished by a fine of not less than $10,000 or by imprisonment for not more than 20 years in state prison or two and one-half years in the house of correction

he's out of his mind, I can't wait til he gets caught with a 10yo boy.
As GM-GUY indicated, I thought it would be with lifestock.

his claim to fame is being an a hole
Well that and his bizarre obsession with decriminalizing bestiality. Which happened to coincide with his wife leaving him, leading to the 2A community mocking Linsky with livestock jokes ever since.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the number of guns which were privately sold in MA that were used in a crime over the last 30 years is around zero. What a piece of shit that guy is.

He did in fact .
Says a lot about the population of Natick that the guy who wanted to make it legal to molest the family dog got re-elected.
Oh and his problem with guns is that WE have them.

you said it all in that one line. that is, without any doubts, the only reason stinkin' libs propose any further incursions on our rights.

i've said it here before and i'll say it again. it's like the line in original terminator. they are relentless, they don't feel pain, and they will not give up until the mission is complete. (not the original line by Kyle, but you get the point)

gave you a like dadstoys, wish i could bestow 100 likes

Lol. Is he on drugs or something?

Back
Top Bottom