whats up anyone remember me lol.

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just wanted to say hi . no atillia did not flip me into a atf agent.

i haven't been around for a few reasons. the biggest reason was i got burnt out with alot of stupid threads dealing with trump etc etc. all over the news and all over Facebook.
the app i used to use on my iphone to post pics etc stopped work went to having to pay.
mix of personal life issues also.

what have i been up too...
built a bunch of stuff. rpd and pkm probably most would get a kick from. bunch of other stuff.. hk's cetmes c and soon to be L

Last edited:

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Figured you had built some cool stuff. I finally graduated out of Legos and built a FG AK.

Welcome back, even if it was only to prove you were not in witness protection, LOL. [thumbsup]

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
you were gone?

ahem...right, RIGHT!!! of course...we missed you like crazy :D (but YOU haven't missed much, lol)

jk...welcome back to the fold, amigo!

Salyeica

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did you finish that bass? Last update I saw on IG it was near complete. Looks awesome!

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
lol built some mutant stuff. pkt parts kit rewelded in to some thing closer to a pkm with a hk g3/cetme trigger group lol.
Pics or it didn't happen. [smile]

I think it was last year that I posted WTF is up with so many non-gun related posts and I was summarily roasted. We need more on topic threads.

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome back machinist and maker! How far along is the .50BMG project, and did subterranean dwarfs or crab people emerge out of your sinkhole?

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Trivia question: What does TASER stand for?

In the early 1900s there was a series of kids scifi books about Tom Swift. From Wikipedia...
Jack Cover, a NASA researcher, began developing the TASER in 1969.[10] By 1974, Cover had completed the device, which he named Thomas A. Swift's Electronic Rifle, or TASER[11] using a loose acronym of the title of the book Tom Swift and His Electric Rifle, a book written by the Stratemeyer Syndicate under the pseudonym Victor Appleton and featuring Cover's childhood hero, Tom Swift.

Top Bottom