• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's up with Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

DarkNet

NES Life Member
NES Member
In the Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!! thread in Off Topics, last page, is something there loading up the page, to kind of "prevent" you from using the back arrow? If I click and hold the back arrow, I can select a much earlier page, or I can use the links at the top, but just pressing the back arrow keeps me on the same page, because there ~7ish entries for the page. Doesn't happen on any other pages, even in the same thread.

On my phone, tweets do not load properly and pages with them do not recognize the back arrow to the previous page...

On my browser in private mode tweets and reddit links don't open - makes about half the thread invisible.

Pics are loading incorrectly, blown up too largr, unable to use 'back' arrow properly.. Multiple problems (on my Android) ...
etc etc etc

What's going on with the Funny Pics thread?? Something is wrong... Hello Mods? Techs? Help?

I can't seem to post anything anywhere. I get this yellow line like it's reloading and it goes on for several minutes and I just can't post. It's not the size either. No matter what I try and post, it won't work.

I can't seem to post anything anywhere. I get this yellow line like it's reloading and it goes on for several minutes and I just can't post. It's not the size either. No matter what I try and post, it won't work.
Have you tried clearing your cache?

So this is what I see across my screen when I try to post. I can't do anything, like check my messages or move to another page because this line moves across the screen and the three yellow bars just move like something is reloading....
What is this....jpg

Back
Top Bottom