What's worse

Just went for my Florida ccw no muss no fuss about recommendation letters or all legal purposes just get your prints and pay the man.

So what does nes feel is worse just being bent over and screwed paying for a constitutional right like in fl

Or mass pretending like they give a shit about public safety to bend you over and screw you into paying for your constitutional right

FL was the first state that I got my license in. Back in the 90's the laws were different. Unless you had a carry license you had to do a 7 day wait on handgun purchases, but the license was not required to purchase. At this point, FL's license scheme is only a remnant of an earlier, more restrictive system.

Edit: If I remember correctly, it took a long time back then (3-6 months).

I don't know where your going with this,but understand one thing in this Country
you have no rights. Every thing you do,or want comes with a price tag. Whether
it's a licence, permit.II.D. or tax, you pay the system for what you call freedom.
So sit back shut up, and pay the man.

FL loves its licensing obsession.

You need a license for everything. From being a Painter to a security guard. It's retarded nonsense.

Lets see if the state gets off its ass and passes constitutional carry.

Just went for my Florida ccw no muss no fuss about recommendation letters or all legal purposes just get your prints and pay the man.

So what does nes feel is worse just being bent over and screwed paying for a constitutional right like in fl

Or mass pretending like they give a shit about public safety to bend you over and screw you into paying for your constitutional right

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I don't know where your going with this,but understand one thing in this Country
you have no rights. Every thing you do,or want comes with a price tag. Whether
it's a licence, permit.II.D. or tax, you pay the system for what you call freedom.
So sit back shut up, and pay the man.
Considering like 20 states recognize constitutional carry i disagree

You need a license for everything. From being a Painter to a security guard. It's retarded nonsense.

I'll be pissed its why i waited almost 2 years to get my ccw sash here

lol the worst thing isn't the licensing process itself

the worst thing about MA is that a license is required for even fudd level possession of anything

in FL some guy can have a shack stuffed full of guns and ammo and no license is required to just "have" it.

in mass...... you have 9mm LUGAR cartridge in your pocket? NO LOICENSE? GO DIRECTLY TO JAYLE!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQYjMZ8_jLg

FL was the first state that I got my license in. Back in the 90's the laws were different. Unless you had a carry license you had to do a 7 day wait on handgun purchases, but the license was not required to purchase. At this point, FL's license scheme is only a remnant of an earlier, more restrictive system.

Edit: If I remember correctly, it took a long time back then (3-6 months).
Applied in '92 or '93, also my first permit. I don't recall waiting that long, maybe some weeks. I turned in the app at nearby Sheriff's Office substation. It was easy. I do remember the CWP exempted me from the waiting period back then.

Applied in '92 or '93, also my first permit. I don't recall waiting that long, maybe some weeks. I turned in the app at nearby Sheriff's Office substation. It was easy. I do remember the CWP exempted me from the waiting period back then.
If I recall correctly, in the mid/late 90's apps needed to go to the FL Sec of State.

It's probably because of all the fly by night guys that were going there in the 80s and 90s. Start a job, either not finish or do a shitty job and leave. It was a big problem back then. My parents moved there in 89.

False or bad choices.

Move to NH. Quick, cheap and simple application. Good to go in about a week.

If there is ever a "which is worse?" contest, and one thing is from MA, and the other thing is not. The answer is always going to be the thing that is from MA. Except when it comes to babes. Ma has the northern 3 New England states beat by a good margin. Northern 3 New England states is pretty much BYOB. Bring your own babes.

It's probably because of all the fly by night guys that were going there in the 80s and 90s. Start a job, either not finish or do a shitty job and leave. It was a big problem back then. My parents moved there in 89.
They are still doing that shit.

False or bad choices.

Move to NH. Quick, cheap and simple application. Good to go in about a week.
Nh was such a good state for guns.. just sununu is a c*unt and mass idiots ruin it... plus finding work for me was hard in nh so i always worked in ma. And i don't like the cold

Back
Top Bottom