• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When coyotes attack

Nobody hunts anymore, it's an activity that is dying off at an alarming rate, especially here in MA, but it's true for many other areas as well. Yotes are gettin more plentiful and bolder. I used to hunt them every year, but with good state owned areas becoming dominated by treehuggery and soccer mom crossfit hikers and all of the the big farms selling out to become vast fields of solar death rays, there is nowhere to effectively hunt the f***ing things anymore. This will actually be the first year since I was 15yrs old that I'm not bothering to renew my MA hunting license.

Edit: Forgot to tack on the fact that I only get to deer hunt one day a week if I'm lucky because of the archaic bullshit about not hunting on Sundays. Nobody seems to be interested in fighting that crap.

Last edited:
Nobody hunts anymore, it's an activity that is dying off at an alarming rate, especially here in MA, but it's true for many other areas as well. Yotes are gettin more plentiful and bolder. I used to hunt them every year, but with good state owned areas becoming dominated by treehuggery and soccer mom crossfit hikers and all of the the big farms selling out to become vast fields of solar death rays, there is nowhere to effectively hunt the f***ing things anymore. This will actually be the first year since I was 15yrs old that I'm not bothering to renew my MA hunting license.
And this is how they will win.

Keep posting land and vilifying hunters, and you see your pets and children attacked. Looks like the jokes on you.

That's why I don't hunt coyotes - better chance for liberals to get attacked. Conservatives have a better chance to defend themselves.

Even up here where rational thought prevails, I don't hunt them. The common mantra I hear is "every coyote killed saves 4 deer" - but I like coyotes better than the deer.

Edit: Forgot to tack on the fact that I only get to deer hunt one day a week if I'm lucky because of the archaic bullshit about not hunting on Sundays. Nobody seems to be interested in fighting that crap.
As I'm sure you know, deer are deeply religious, wouldn't be right taking them when they're deeply in prayer.

Come up to NH to hunt Sundays. No-res isn't cheap but it may be worth it for a few more weekend days.

Lol coyote, sworn enemy of all Massachusetts karens.

Kid could have picked the dog up and said "go away" and the coyote woulda been like "oh, ok."

Back
Top Bottom