When coyotes attack

Not guilty

Must be your age.

no, just low standards

That not guilty woman is a man, baby. Look at her shoulder width and her stance on the beach. There's a Y chromosome in there for sure.

Also, NorthShore beat me to it but worth repeating:

"Two toddlers were attacked by a coyote in their yards in Arlington, Massachusetts, in separate incidents Sunday, officials said.

The same coyote is believed to have been responsible for both attacks, and officials are working to track it down, Arlington police and health and human services officials said in a statement Monday.

The first attack took place about 5:40 p.m. on Epping Street. A 2-year-old girl was bitten on the back by a coyote, then dragged, officials said. About 10 minutes later, another 2-year-old girl was scratched by a coyote in her yard on nearby Summer Hill Circle.

Both girls were taken to the hospital but are expected to survive."

Those muts woke me up a couple notes ago. They were less than 50’ from my back door howling like banchies tearing something apart ! I’m just itching to shoot one

Catch - Dispatch - Dispose...... or pussy 🐈‍⬛ talk about it 🤔

Also works on Mother-In-Laws

Nice little round hole, drop um in......... 🐈‍⬛. Don't forget the comfy gloves, you don't want the get blisters from digging!

Last edited:
I can't fault the kid for dropping the leash. An adult I would.

So who is with me on an nes group hunt?
I don't fault the girl for dropping the leash.....

Me....even if I was unarmed, I'd show that coyote a boot before I let it at my dog.
And if it bit me I'm choking the f***ing life out of it.

99% sure if you turned and stood your ground, that coyote is gonna stop and think twice.
If you act like prey, you get treated like prey.

99% sure if you turned and stood your ground, that coyote is gonna stop and think twice.
If you act like prey, you get treated like prey.

Yup.
It’s no secret I like coyotes more than dogs or people. I don’t hunt them. Don’t care if someone else does.
I’m not stupid though. When I see one, especially close, I’m ready to shoot. If it seems aggressive, or advances on me, I’ll shoot it. Every time, it’s looked at me, cocked it’s head and trotted off.
I also don’t try to pet them or get a selfie, either.

I could have ran a pack of them over a few days ago. They were walking rite up the center of the street I live on ! Broad daylight !

I think I posted here somewhere about a month ago about a large cat I saw walking down the street past my house at 4:30 AM. i let my dog out at that time everyday to do her business. I have seen deer, Fox, yoties walking by but that morning my dog knew something else was up ! Thank god she didn’t see it ! My friend said, before I could finish getting the words out of my mouth that him and his brother saw a large cat while running their dogs near the power lines at white cliffs in Plymouth. That’s about a quarter mile from my house !

Coyotes are all over the vinnin square area. My grandmother lives in condos near there and they just walk through the parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom