• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When you have enough guns...

SKS Ray

NES Member
and accessories, you start getting odd stuff like flags from the era your rifles were made so you can have neat back drops for pictures.[smile]
From the Yugoslavian Marshal Tito era and straight from Serbia, three Yugo 59/66 rifles:

YugoStar.jpg

YugoStar1.jpg

The question is, Can you have "enough guns"? I don't think so. Ask your wife about enough shoes.

You can never have enough guns. I can't even believe that is a question on here....However, I know the point in which my wife felt I have too many...But all that can really happen is you run out of storage space and then you need to go get more storage space to put more guns.

If you get to the point where you start feeling like you have enough guns or one or two too many you might be becoming a liberal. You should probably seek some professional help. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Ray, you need to 'diversify'. Don't give up your primary love, but start looking at other brands, types, etc. Handguns take less space than long guns, so you can get more without having to move.

There's a world of different guns out there. The only problem is that they're probably not as cheap as SKS's and MN's.

Look around, I'm sure you'll find something that will reignite your fire.

Research has been done extensively to determine the correct number of guns that an individual should own.

The result of the study determined that the proper number can only be represented by an equation.

The equation is as follows, and holds true for essentially any individual. (perhaps not Fred)

X + 1 = Z

Where "X" equals the number of guns you presently own, and "Z" equals the IDEAL number of guns to own.

I should probably go to my original post and clarify what I meant. I think I have enough Yugo 59/66 SKS rifles.
It'll take a rare variant (which I have), one with soldier's carvings in the stock, or one given to me for free before I get another 59/66.
THAT's what I meant by enough guns. It gives me an excuse to buy every accessory for them I can find.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom