Where do I sign up ?

So I have been a lurker , and non paying member for too long , I would like to go Green. So I just looked everywhere that made sense and had no luck - .....

How about a " Sticky " right at the top of this section of the forum , that tells me how to pay for a membership ?

I have to go roust the family for a fun thursday morning , Hopefully when I come home tonight , someone can tell me how to do this ....

Thanks

There was a sticky, but the upgrade caused a lot of stuff to move around. I'm sure that Derek will re-arrange things once he's done making all the tweaks to the new software.

Meanwhile try one of these methods:

- http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/payments.php should go directly to the screen to purchase a membership (best deal on the Internet for those in the Northeast, and I don't say that lightly)!!

- If that link doesn't work, go to Settings in the upper right corner, then scroll down ~1/2 way on the left to Paid Subscriptions under My Settings.

FWIW, does anyone believe in writing a check vs. using paypal as a small gesture of defiance? Paypal being anti-gun and all...

FWIW, does anyone believe in writing a check vs. using paypal as a small gesture of defiance? Paypal being anti-gun and all...

I did that, but largely because I was in Derek's area and needed to talk with him anyway.

Choose your method of payment, but you won't regret being a paid member here . . . well, maybe your wallet might regret it. [wink] The deals and friendships that come with the paid members get-togethers can't be adequately measured in $$.

I am sure it is in here some where but pardon my asking again, Where do i check to find out if my membership is expireing??
do you send out a renewel notice???

Back
Top Bottom