Where to buy 000 buckshot in western MA?

What area of Western Mass ???

Are you from Pittsfield area, Northampton area or Worcester area ??? Western Mass is a big area.

Or how far are you looking to travel ???

Bass Pro always seems to have it.

Never mind, while Foxboro is west for me, it is clearly not for you.

Nicks (Palmer) or R&R (Belchertown) would be the best place to look based on my past experiences. How close are you to 84? It's a bit of a haul from that area but Cabelas is right off 84 in East Hartford, and they've always had 000 when I've been there.

I think I will make the trip to Cabela's thanks! Nick's would order for me though also Tombstone, I haven't asked Dave if he could order it for me yet, but that could work too

I think I will make the trip to Cabela's thanks! Nick's would order for me though also Tombstone, I haven't asked Dave if he could order it for me yet, but that could work too

Another option is Riverview Sales. Quite a bit closer than Cabela's, and they tend to have a good stock of ammunition.

Just don't use that stuff for deer hunting.

That's ridiculous. Ive killed more deer than I can count with 2 3/4 inch 000. There is hardly any difference in size. 00 is .33 and 000 is .36 with a weight difference of about 14 grains. Yes you have a couple less pellets in a load of 000 compared to a load of 00 but all the deer Ive shot with 000 didnt know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom