Where to buy Stag lowers?

Is there a place locally that can order stripped Stag lowers for around $130? I remember reading about someone buying a lower for $130 at a gun show in Mass. I will make the trip to AR15 sales and get Rock Rivers for $150 if I have to, but wouldn't mind saving 60 dollars.

I bought a Stag at the next to last Springfield show for $110
I bought some Olympics (same mfgr, CMT) for $100 ea from my FFL.

Last edited:
Yup, Most of them are actually made by Continental machine & tool, no matter who's logo is on it. Stag is their own private brand.

If you dont mind a drive to Plaistow NH go see pete from ar15sales.com. I picked up a stag lower last week from himn for 109- no tax and no trans fee.
Give him a call and see what he has left..

I have been researching AR builds for a few weeks now and have some suggestions:

1) Quick discussion of Stag lowers (positive):
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=308171

2) Denny over at Global Tactical Supply seems to have an excellent reputation on the AR sites and his lowers are manufactured by Stag. Buying from him (through your local FFL) earns you his solid build advice & a stag lower without the antlers (in case those aren't a draw for you).
http://www.globaltactical.com/axami/shop.php?grd=292&prd=293

3) I have also heard good things about the SunDevil billet lowers but my quick search hasn't found much for you.

Unfortunately I have no suggestions for a local dealer, but my experience with Carl at FS has been excellent (a common sentiment).

Hope this is helpful.

EO

Pete at Legal Transfers (www.ar15sales.com) in Plaistow, NH is the guy. He has Stag lowers and a bunch of other great stuff. I got a Stag (complete) 2H upper (with ARMS #40), a side sling adapter, a Stag 6-pos Tac stock kit, a Stag lower parts kit, a Stag stripped lower, and a Stag 30rd mag for $729 out the door.

For what its worth, a bunch of us here in PRK are getting AR lowers transferred in from ddsranch.com and coldwarshooters.net I have also bought a few from lauerweaponry.com as well.

Back
Top Bottom