• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to buy used .22 handgun in MA

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase a used .22 handgun just for target practice. Any advise where I can go?

NES is a great place to start. I have owned many .22 caliber pistols over the years. For target shooting any Ruger Mark pistol, a Browning Buckmark or the new S&W Victory pistol would be a good choice, all are solid pistols well suited for target shooting and will last you a lifetime. But If you just want to plink and don't really care too much about the accuracy, then a Ruger SR-22 would be fine. They are lightweight and just fun to shoot. Hope you find what your looking for.

Try a gun shop.

Sorry ....couldnt help myself. But....your literally asking for the type of gun that almost every shop has the most of.

My Ruget Mark III is my favorite for 22 target practice. Other than the take down for cleaning issue, which I solved by rarely cleaning it (doesn't seem to harm it a bit).

I read the fawning industry articles touting the Mk IV series' "10 second takedown".

famous-characters-troll-face-challenge-accepted-256559.jpg

I can get our MK III 22/45's receiver off the frame in less than 10 seconds,
without even using a paper clip.

ETA:
Let alone, a hammer.
Dear God, a hammer...

I read the fawning industry articles touting the Mk IV series' "10 second takedown".

famous-characters-troll-face-challenge-accepted-256559.jpg

I can get our MK III 22/45's receiver off the frame in less than 10 seconds,
without even using a paper clip.

ETA:
Let alone, a hammer.
Dear God, a hammer...
The take down of a markiii is not the problem......it's the re assembly. Thank God for YouTube!

I dunno, maybe he is sincere but also rather clueless. I'm not sure what Maura hopes to get out of it. It is not as if he asked "hey I want to buy a gun but don't like paperwork... Can someone help me out?"

Meanwhile, I have my own issue... I want to buy some apples but don't know where to go. Where do you buy apples from?

I dunno, maybe he is sincere but also rather clueless. I'm not sure what Maura hopes to get out of it. It is not as if he asked "hey I want to buy a gun but don't like paperwork... Can someone help me out?"

Meanwhile, I have my own issue... I want to buy some apples but don't know where to go. Where do you buy apples from?
You buy the apples from the "Apple Corp Of America" and the used gun from the "Used Gun Corp Of America". Jack.

I can't believe this post is still up.
Yeah I'm not following what the issue is with the OP? What am I missing?

Smells like tuna, Maura healy.
Please don't relate tuna to Maura. Tuna smells better unless it's gone bad than it's close to Maura. Also I probably won't be able to eat tuna if every time I go to eat it I think of Maura.:eek:

Mass? Pfffft. Head North. According to the "Moderator" in the McMahon/Healey debate, you can buy anything you want in N.H., just bring cash.

Oh, I forgot to add that there are tons of used .22 pistols on the internet.

No background checks or LTC required.

Ships right to your door, loaded and ready to shoot.

I decided to take a look at our classifieds for .22 pistols. In the first 5 pages (150 listings by my setting), bringing me back about 1 week, there were (0) .22 pistols available. So maybe the suggestion of "here" isn't the best.

And yes, I realize you may have bought your first .22 pistol from NES 6 years ago......
And yes, I realize if I go further back than 1 week, (x amount) become available....
And yes, I realize now that 2 people bumped their posts for .22 pistols after reading this thread, there are more than zero....
but I am just pointing out there are not a lot of .22 pistols available for sale on NES

You don't know where to buy an apple?

apple-store-queens-center-mall.png

Collectors Gallery Stoneham, they have a very large used gun inventory. I think the have an SR-22 for 275

Back
Top Bottom