• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to buy used .22 handgun in MA

I decided to take a look at our classifieds for .22 pistols. In the first 5 pages (150 listings by my setting), bringing me back about 1 week, there were (0) .22 pistols available. So maybe the suggestion of "here" isn't the best.

And yes, I realize you may have bought your first .22 pistol from NES 6 years ago......
And yes, I realize if I go further back than 1 week, (x amount) become available....
And yes, I realize now that 2 people bumped their posts for .22 pistols after reading this thread, there are more than zero....
but I am just pointing out there are not a lot of .22 pistols available for sale on NES

I counted 8 including a calico. 2 being NH guns and not looking at members section

OP is just new I think, and possibly ESL so maybe the wording comes out a bit off. As mentioned already, whats Maura have to gain by asking if any 22 pistols are for sale? Im usually the first to call "Maura" (or Fed) but not getting that vibe here.

OP do a search for the model youre interested in to get an idea of what the average retail price is going to be. Make some calls to local shops to save yourself some driving. Iirc, I bought an SR22 maybe 5-6 years ago for $315-ish. Dont recall if that was with or without tax. Fun little range toy but I like my MKII better. Traded the Sr22 a few years ago but kind of miss it.

Base model on Grab-a-gun is $305. Plus shipping and transfer youre looking at $340.
Grabagun.com
At a local shop a praice of $325 plus tax comes out to about $345.

Back
Top Bottom