Where to get Barrel threaded

fsusoldier

Army Veteran
I am looking to add a muzzle brake to my AR.. As of right now it is a "plain Jane" Massachusetts barrel... I found a MEAN looking muzzle brake I want to put on but I need the barrel threaded. I have also been told that you can have the brake bored out and pressed onto the barrel. Please let me know what is better and also where I can have this done. I am located in Belchertown (Western MA area)

Then you are in luck, as Remsport is in your backyard. Check the dealer sections here. I personally would go with threading the barrel, which they offer, and pin and weld the brake.

(I am not affiliated with Remsport, but have gotten advise from them and they seem good guys)

THANKS

Remsport is about 15 min. from me and didn't even know it existed!! Dropped my upper and brake off today and will have it back by Friday!! Thanks!!

Remsport is local and the tech there is somone known to NES in the past. He does great work and has built quite a few people here some nice ARs. Plus you dont have to worry about the hassle and cost of shipping.

Nice. Can you post a pic after it's done? I have to have this done for an upper build soon. Which brake did you go for?

Remsport is about 15 min. from me and didn't even know it existed!! Dropped my upper and brake off today and will have it back by Friday!! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom