Where to get best price on 9mm ammo?

KAYSPOP

Banned
Just bought a Glock 26, now seeking ammo...where is best place for 9mm? I am told maybe WalMart in NH? I live near Lowell, but travel a lot....please private message me if u can ....thanx

9mm

Walmart 19.97 for 100 rnds WWB. (If you can find it.)

+1 on WalMart...watch the ammo thread for information about shipments. Wal Mart is cheaper than most any other place. Bass Pro Shops often carries the megapacks (250 rounds) - check their website for delivery policies & options.

Collectors in Stoneham has UMC 250 pack for $60. Few bucks more than Winchester 100 packs at Walmart - works out to be an extra $4 more per 100 rounds.

Cheapest place for 9mm????

ANS: Your own reloading bench!!

I make 9mm with cast lead bullets for just under $5 for 50! And, I NEVER worry about whether they have any on the shelf. If I want more, I make it.

WWB sucks, the UMC value packs are worth another $4. The $9 Blazer Brass is actually better too when you can find it.

Is this opinion of fact? I have run thousands of rounds with WWB and I have found it to be pretty consistent, reliable and cleaner than UMC.

Why do some of us feel the need to say something sucks or shitty if we happen to like another brand better???

I have found that the WWB runs better than UMC through my M&P, BB is good to.

You may want to see what your weapon likes to eat before buying a big stash pile.

Plus one on Wally Mart, have to keep checking.

You may want to see what your weapon likes to eat before buying a big stash pile.
/QUOTE]

Excellent point. Especially for .22 - though I've never had problems with 9mm or higher calibers and I run various brands through 4 different 9's without ever an issue.

Guess it depends how much you shoot...odds are you'll run into more problems?

[thinking]

I've also shot thousands of rounds of 9mm WWB with not one FTF or FTE. If you don't take care of your gun or buy a low quality gun and don't clean it enough you may have a problem with 9mm. Normally though I agree that it is hard to find ammo larger than 9mm that jams. Basically what I'm hinting at is if your gun jams and its a 9mm+.... it's a piece of shit. There I said it.

Back
Top Bottom