• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which is best? P365, G26, XDS?

Which is the superior side arm?

• Sig p365

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Glock 26 gen 4

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • XDS 9mm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, Glock 48 with S15 mags if on the hip, P365 on hip or in the pocket, Glock 42 for just the pocket.

HK can suck it, Springfield can burn in hell.

stop teasing the MA guys by hanging the S15 magazines for the G48/43X in front of them.

If I were feeding a 48 or 43X a steady diet from S15 magazines I would probably change the mag release to the Shield Arms steel replacement... in some circles there is concern that the steel Shield Arm mags don't play well with the OEM polymer mag release, but the $25 dollars is short money to get 15 round capacity and not having to worry about having the mag drop out unexpectedly...

I was not sold on the 48 or 43X at first because of the inability to interchange magazines from the 17/19 platform, but now that they have gone all black and added a rail, and in free states you can use the Shield 15 round mags, I have warmed up to them.

Many people consider the 48 with the slightly longer slide easier to carry IWB and find the balance better with the extra couple of ounces on the far end. There is also something to be said for the longer sight radius.

For CCW the 48 gives the 19 a run for the money, and I have always liked the 43X over the 26 because of the differences in the grip.

YMMV

stop teasing the MA guys by hanging the S15 magazines for the G48/43X in front of them.

If I were feeding a 48 or 43X a steady diet from S15 magazines I would probably change the mag release to the Shield Arms steel replacement... in some circles there is concern that the steel Shield Arm mags don't play well with the OEM polymer mag release, but the $25 dollars is short money to get 15 round capacity and not having to worry about having the mag drop out unexpectedly...

I was not sold on the 48 or 43X at first because of the inability to interchange magazines from the 17/19 platform, but now that they have gone all black and added a rail, and in free states you can use the Shield 15 round mags, I have warmed up to them.

Many people consider the 48 with the slightly longer slide easier to carry IWB and find the balance better with the extra couple of ounces on the far end. There is also something to be said for the longer sight radius.

For CCW the 48 gives the 19 a run for the money, and I have always liked the 43X over the 26 because of the differences in the grip.

YMMV
Shield Arms has some good package deals to get a S15 plus the mag release or multiple S15's or even a +5 extension.

I really like the +5's they are build well and run. 35+1 for a 48 or 43x with 1 mag in the gun and 1 mag on a hip is pretty solid

I thought so too, for many years, until I got an IWI Masada.

Is that the Slim version or the standard? I've been trying to figure out the thinnest 9mm compact with a full sized grip that can be expected to run 100% and generally not suck, price-be-damned. I'll take a flat/thin gun IWB over something with a short grip, or extra capacity any day.

Is that the Slim version or the standard? I've been trying to figure out the thinnest 9mm compact with a full sized grip that can be expected to run 100% and generally not suck, price-be-damned. I'll take a flat/thin gun IWB over something with a short grip, or extra capacity any day.
I have the standard - the slim is only coming out now.

Back
Top Bottom