Which Manufacturers are in the New England Area?

Bushmaster sold to Remington now made poorly in upstate New York. Windham Weaponary (original Bushmaster) still in Windham Maine

Anybody been to Mitch Rosen's location in Manchester? recently? Worth a visit if you're in the neighborhood?

I've been there. I generally knew what I wanted but hands on is always preferred.

I gave them a call in advance and met with Mitch to look and touch holsters I was interested in. I had to order what I wanted but left knowing that I got exactly that. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with there.

As a custom holster maker he has some samples of beautiful work in the front lobby/office. They were swamped and I did my business and left. I don't think there is too much to see other than the small outer office. Parking can be difficult near his building.

If you are in the area give them a call. It may be worth it for you as it was for me.

Didn't know Kahr was made in Worcester. Are they moving production to PA next year? It'd be nice to have a Worcester made gun. Do they have tours or a factory store?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I have a couple of guns manufactured in Worcester but they are from the late 1800's. Also own 2 that were made in Millbury by Asa Waters gunsmithery.

The locks are marked "A. Waters Millbury MS"

Yes, MS [grin]

I was on 106 in B-water the other day and saw the ARMS building. Still looks unused. Not a car in the lot. They still have a website. Not sure what's up with them. Website seems fairly current. What was that mount that Swan built. I know he invented the 1913. But there was a mount. The Swan somethingorother. I wanna say it attached to the carry handle on pre-flattops.

I have a couple of guns manufactured in Worcester but they are from the late 1800's. Also own 2 that were made in Millbury by Asa Waters gunsmithery.

The locks are marked "A. Waters Millbury MS"

Yes, MS [grin]
You can go to his mansion in millbury... its kinda cool.

My wife worked for a school in Millbury and they used to do find raisers there. Interesting story and family for sure

Isn't it ironic that Mass is so liberal yet there have been and continue to be so many firearm manufacturers here.
It's worse than ironic, it's hypocritical. Those a**holes don't mind the tax revenue they collect from the manufacturers, the workers, and everything else that goes along with it, but they want to ban guns in the state.

To the point, I asked the Waters Mansion people in Millbury if they do tours of the gun manufacturing company, and they play that down. They like to tout "history", but don't like WHAT history. They would rather have luncheons, tea parties, and wedding showers than embrace their true past.

To the point, I asked the Waters Mansion people in Millbury if they do tours of the gun manufacturing company, and they play that down. They like to tout "history", but don't like WHAT history. They would rather have luncheons, tea parties, and wedding showers than embrace their true past.
That's sad, but not really unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom